Its clear isn't it?

View attachment 70041

I don't think our founders could even imagine the trash we have trying to run/ruin this country...

Why don't u gun nuts ever post the whole thing .

"A well regulated "
They like to pretend "well regulated" is imaginary.
They like to pretend "well regulated" doesn't mean well regulated.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I dont' think anyone has a problem with a well regulated militia.

But, even at the time the 2nd was written, everyone didn't belong to a militia
How does that change or affect what I said?

View attachment 70041

I don't think our founders could even imagine the trash we have trying to run/ruin this country...

"A well regulated "

What is YOUR definition of well regulated?

And according to the 2nd, it only concerned the militia, not the populace.

View attachment 70041

"A well regulated "
I see you missed the ENTIRE POINT. No surprise. Well Regulated aka armed/trained citizenry aka THE PEOPLE and then there is the right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

So how often do you drill? Are there physical requirements (i.e., a BMI <30)? Got any photos of you in your uniform?

No? QED.

another dullard that doesn't know the difference between assault style rifle and assault rifle.

It's like comparing a Dodge with Cadillac.

My apologies........One of these weapons puts a hole in you the size of a baseball...while the other only puts a
hole-style the size of a tennis ball.

another dullard that doesn't know the difference between assault style rifle and assault rifle.

My apologies........One of these weapons puts a hole in you the size of a baseball...while the other only puts a

You really don't know much about firearms, do you?

You probably didn't know that a rifle calibered in .223 is much less powerful than one in .308, .338. They're also semi-automatic.

I leave all that "knowledge" up to those men who need a bit of penis enhancement....For me, there are much more important things in life that people masturbating while thinking of guns.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the gunlubbers will spend the next 16 pages going on about types of firearms, grips, scopes, magazines, etc., etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseam, in a vain attempt to distract from that annoying little "well-regulated militia" thing, because most of them are as "well-regulated" as this mob:

guns.jpg

It's obvious why they're ascared to leave the house without their toys.

I leave all that "knowledge" up to those men who need a bit of penis enhancement....For me, there are much more important things in life that people masturbating while thinking of guns.

It would be great if you at least knew enough not to look like an ass in a discussion about them.

Since you dont', you should try to stay away from discussions on them

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the gunlubbers will spend the next 16 pages going on about types of firearms, grips, scopes, magazines, etc., etc., ad infinitum, ad nauseam, in a vain attempt to distract from that annoying little "well-regulated militia" thing, because most of them are as "well-regulated" as this mob:

guns.jpg

You have to belong to a militia to own a firearm?

I thought that right was given to the people.

"A well regulated "

What is YOUR definition of well regulated?

And according to the 2nd, it only concerned the militia, not the populace.
For all intents and purposes, not a free-for-all, meaning not everyone can own one, there's some rules and/or restrictions defining who can and cannot.

guns.jpg

You have to belong to a militia to own a firearm?

I thought that right was given to the people.

It's given to a "well-regulated militia." Says so right in the Second. Not the Founders' fault y'all have a limited attention span.

Seriously, post photos of your unit in their uniforms.

All you scared little anti gun bitches should just move to anti right to defend yourself country like England or Australia or France. Go ahead.

Forum List

Back