Its clear isn't it?

And where does this amendment give congress the power to enact gun control legislation?

Congress enact gun control legislation???? Well, maybe when parents of 5 years old in Connecticut have to bury their babies who were cut into 3 or 4 pieces by a maniac who also loves the 2nd amendment....

Are you referring to Sandy Hook? It never happened....it was a staged event. It was a live shooter drill that was presented as a real time event. The state government has been redacting evidence and refusing to release information via the FOIA. I have over 50 anomalies that any of them totally shoots down the official story (pun intended). The Sandy Hook school had been shut down since 2008. It was used to store old school furnishings, had mold issues. The parking lots had not been updated with the latest handicapped parking criteria either....numerous questions have been raised and all have been refused to be addressed. Go to youtube and watch "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook"

You failed to answer the question. Where does the 2nd amendment give congress the power to enact gun control legislation? You are aware, I hope, that when the states formed their union they gave it a small set of enumerated powers. Enacting gun control legislation was not among the power granted.

Just keep "stroking" your guns...You'll be fine.......

Do morons....like you.....also bitch about congress imposing an income tax because of the civil war?

You failed to answer the question. Where does the 2nd amendment give congress the power to enact gun control legislation? You are aware, I hope, that when the states formed their union they gave it a small set of enumerated powers. Enacting gun control legislation was not among the power granted.

Just keep "stroking" your guns...You'll be fine.......

Do morons....like you.....also bitch about congress imposing an income tax because of the civil war?

Do you regard the constitution to be the supreme law of the land? Because, if not, there's really not much point continuing the conversation.

Do you regard the constitution to be the supreme law of the land? Because, if not, there's really not much point continuing the conversation.

Actually, I do...........Its right wing nut jobs that pick and choose how to interpret the Constitution.....Within the Constitution there are Supremacy Clauses that promulgate and legitimize case law.....But, when it comes to Roe v. Wade, or same sex marriages, you conservative, gun toting, militia-envying, pack-them to show how tough you are, republicans, seem to FORGET the "supreme law of the land" assertion when it doesn't suit your agenda. The second amendment is anachronistic.

Are you referring to Sandy Hook? It never happened....it was a staged event. It was a live shooter drill that was presented as a real time event. The state government has been redacting evidence and refusing to release information via the FOIA. I have over 50 anomalies that any of them totally shoots down the official story (pun intended). The Sandy Hook school had been shut down since 2008. It was used to store old school furnishings, had mold issues. The parking lots had not been updated with the latest handicapped parking criteria either....numerous questions have been raised and all have been refused to be addressed. Go to youtube and watch "We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook"

it is gun-toting,nut jobs like this poster that should scare the hell of everybody........A sick mind who is probably itching to use his penis extension.

it is gun-toting,nut jobs like this poster that should scare the hell of everybody........A sick mind who is probably itching to use his penis extension.

I do not own so much as a BB gun....but I do have the ability for critical thinking. Sandy Hook, Charleston and the Virginia TV shooting was all staged.....100 percent. Debate me on it....ask me how I know. I live and breath this shit. I haven't watched TV in four years and I have thrown off my programming by the greatest propaganda tool ever created. Don't just toss out insults....let's have a discussion...an honest debate.

Actually, I do...........Its right wing nut jobs that pick and choose how to interpret the Constitution.....Within the Constitution there are Supremacy Clauses that promulgate and legitimize case law.....But, when it comes to Roe v. Wade, or same sex marriages, you conservative, gun toting, militia-envying, pack-them to show how tough you are, republicans, seem to FORGET the "supreme law of the land" assertion when it doesn't suit your agenda. The second amendment is anachronistic.

Okay, so we agree that the constitution is the supreme law of the land.

So the next question for you is: Do you think that the 2nd amendment gives congress the power to enact gun control legislation? If not, what exactly does give congress the power to enact gun control legislation?

Forum List

Back