🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Giving Tuesday! The Global Day Of Giving! Hip Hip Hooray!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
a global day of giving that shows how much good in the world we can accomplish when we work together.

together, we can continue to reduce the number of opioid-related overdose deaths across America, expand renewable energy to slow climate change, give necessary tools to farmers in Africa to provide for their families, and help the people of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and across the Caribbean to build back better.

• Banned
Magic Johnson asked me to donate to the Global Girls Alliance. i donated to the global gays alliance
bwahahahahaaaaaaa

a global day of giving that shows how much good in the world we can accomplish when we work together.

together, we can continue to reduce the number of opioid-related overdose deaths across America, expand renewable energy to slow climate change, give necessary tools to farmers in Africa to provide for their families, and help the people of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and across the Caribbean to build back better.
/----/ You can "give" me 40% of your income for the rest of your life and I'll "work to halt Global Warming." -- I take PayPal.

• Banned
"politics is a getting business. you have to get contributions, and vote, over and over again. you have to give to balance the scales" - President Bill Clinton

• Banned
"The only way we’ll be able to tackle the biggest challenges of our time is by training and supporting the next generation of leaders to address them. " - President Obama

Forum List

Back