It's Good News Week.

Lasta is just yelling.

He has not idea what we are talking about.

It has been a good news week, yes.

I am the OP. Jake has a habit of talking out of his ass and avoiding questions. Is the travel ban protecting Americans? Is protecting citizens the main responsibility of a president? It sure is.

I am the OP. Jake has a habit of talking out of his ass and avoiding questions. Is the travel ban protecting Americans? Is protecting citizens the main responsibility of a president? It sure is.
I corrected Lasta the OP who has not a clue as to a 'good week.' The noose closes on the Orange One and his tangerines. That is a good week.

I corrected Lasta the OP who has not a clue as to a 'good week.' The noose closes on the Orange One and his tangerines. That is a good week.
Why are you derailing the thread? There are not enough Trump topics to bash him there.

Are you going to answer my questions or be a Jonah?

I am pointing out that your definition of a good week is not so.

If Trump truly wanted to protect all Americans, he would not have canoodled with the Russians, or had his worker bees canoodle with the Russians.

Almost nothing done by Trump. He is riding on Obama's recovery. There is no wall. Mexico ain't paying for it. He was forced to meet the limitations on the ban, a la carter. The tax reform is Congress's effort, not his. His family is in trouble with the FBI. My goodness, what a winning admin.

Forum List

Back