Its good to be a king said Mel Brooks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And so did King Carlos as he pockets a tidy $45 m pay rise in a time of tightened belts

Of course regular readers of this forum will know that the bulk of this is taken from the crown estates in WALES. Wales is the only country that this grabbing bastard takes crown estates from. He has already handed over the money due to Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Why does he need Wales to fund his billionaire lifestyle. Does he not understand how toxic his cash grab

Lizzies in a box but her spawn still grow fat on Welsh assets..

And so did King Carlos as he pockets a tidy $45 m pay rise in a time of tightened belts

Of course regular readers of this forum will know that the bulk of this is taken from the crown estates in WALES. Wales is the only country that this grabbing bastard takes crown estates from. He has already handed over the money due to Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Why does he need Wales to fund his billionaire lifestyle. Does he not understand how toxic his cash grab

Lizzies in a box but her spawn still grow fat on Welsh assets..
Oh, come on, the poor guy has cancer, he's probably not going to have a long reign, and he'll be replaced with William, who is a lot more popular.

The Monarchy has always been a great tourist attraction for you guys, just go with it.

Oh, come on, the poor guy has cancer, he's probably not going to have a long reign, and he'll be replaced with William, who is a lot more popular.

The Monarchy has always been a great tourist attraction for you guys, just go with it.
A big eared **** is replaced by a baldie ****.. Your not selling it mate.

I live in a country where we were done with Kings 250 years ago.

The point is, you guys aren't going to declare a Republic any time soon. So Charles III, William V, George VII
Your SC has just created a new dynasty of kings. King Don Jnr, King Charlie Kirk, King Nick Fuentes.

Quite.

we will see. that anyone thinks a second round of Trump would be better than the disaster that was first amazes me.
Its something I have seen over here. Most people do not ffully engage with the political process and tend to vote on the strength of a soundbite or a bumper sticker. Simple solutions to nuanced problems. Thats the ticket.

Forum List

Back