It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

lets get to payroll tax ... the cap is about $110 K or so ..

Earl makes $90K and pays 100% on that $90K

Sam makes $1.5 Million $ and pays $110K on that $1.5 million..

brain fuck question ...

who pays the higher percentage? Earl or Sam?

Hey, shit for brains, the cap on SS is $118,500 and the rate is 6.2%... they both pay 6.2%.. you know, the same percentage.

Jesus you libs are stupid.

told you it was a brain fuck question , and it never fails ... the brainless are fucked.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My God.. who did this too you? You're dumber than a bag of broken doorknobs.... lemme guess, public school?

have a third grader explain percentages to you ..

You asked me who pays the higher percentage, I told you they both pay 6.2%.... did I miss something?

Its clear no matter how much I pay in taxes the lying filth liberals will demonize me so why shouldn't I aggressively do everything I can to keep every dime of my earnings? The top 1% now pay 50% of the taxes how is that fair? You wealth grabbing communist puke liberals can blow it out your ass.

I can't think of any reason you shouldn't, anyway. It's yours.

That's ludicrous .... why would 'corporate America' hire more people that they don't need .... you want to transfer government welfare to corporate welfare? And, who would pay for that? Oh wait ... I know ... the people who buy the products produced by a company bloated by this corporate welfare, thus driving up the cost of the products purchased.

Sorry --- you failed the logic test.

If more people were working and making money, wouldn't business make more money?

And that has what to do with leftist tax-and-redistribute plans?

Its clear no matter how much I pay in taxes the lying filth liberals will demonize me so why shouldn't I aggressively do everything I can to keep every dime of my earnings? The top 1% now pay 50% of the taxes how is that fair? You wealth grabbing communist puke liberals can blow it out your ass.

so either you're too dumb to figure your own taxes of too stupid to have a cpa or tax lawyer do it for you .. that about it?

there's absolutely no reason to save tax $ and do it legally. NONE.

wealthy people are too stupid to take care of their $ or pay someone to do it for them ... at least the RW's believe that.

so either you're too dumb to figure your own taxes of too stupid to have a cpa or tax lawyer do it for you .. that about it?

wealthy people are too stupid to take care of their $ or pay someone to do it for them ... at least the RW's believe that.

Who ever said that? Are you hitting the meth or something?

lets get to payroll tax ... the cap is about $110 K or so ..

Earl makes $90K and pays 100% on that $90K

Sam makes $1.5 Million $ and pays $110K on that $1.5 million..

brain fuck question ...

Hey, shit for brains, the cap on SS is $118,500 and the rate is 6.2%... they both pay 6.2%.. you know, the same percentage.

told you it was a brain fuck question , and it never fails ... the brainless are fucked.

My God.. who did this too you? You're dumber than a bag of broken doorknobs.... lemme guess, public school?

You asked me who pays the higher percentage, I told you they both pay 6.2%.... did I miss something?

I ask who pays the higher percentage based on what the earn ... if only you were smart enough to comprehend ??????????

What on earth are you babbling about? Slow down and try to make some sense your post is like fragments from 3 liberal lies jumbled together.

I ask who pays the higher percentage based on what the earn ... if only you were smart enough to comprehend ??????????

No, that's not what you asked. This is what you asked:

brain fuck question ...

Here's a thought, get a pre-schooler to teach you to articulate yourself a bit better you illiterate numbnut.

What on earth are you babbling about? Slow down and try to make some sense your post is like fragments from 3 liberal lies jumbled together.

He's pretty dumb.

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.
What, federal income taxes? You are totally misinformed. After state, local, payroll taxes and fees rising for 30 years to make up for federal shortfalls, the nonrich are paying as much or MORE as the richest percentage wise. Payroll taxes, paid mainly by the nonrich, are now as much as fed income tax, which your brainwashers go on about ad infinitum. Functional moron, change the channel.

Jeeebus, you just LOVE getting screwed by the greedy idiot rich GOP. 95% of new wealth going to the richest, 55% of giant corps pay NOTHING in taxes, the nonrich, slowly ruined, no longer able to create demand for a full recovery. Ay carama, hater dupe...lol

I have avoided responding to your infantile diatribes because they lack both form and content .... a lot of jingoistic drivel that prove nothing.

But, just in case you suffered an epiphany, I do have some comments ...

a) Who do you suppose is paying those payroll taxes? You wish to assign them to the worker (excuse me, the 'non-rich') while constantly wailing about how the rich own all the businesses?

b) You conveniently (or stupidly - I'm not sure which) misstate facts. You conflate corporate taxes and federal income taxes. You bitch because corporations pay little or no taxes - and then, try to assign those gains to the rich. In reality, YOU are the one who benefits from the corporation tax breaks ... you own stocks in those companies, your 401(k) is invested in those companies ... you benefit from the lower item costs as a result of those tax breaks. Every time you buy a bottle of Coca Cola, you benefit because they got a tax break. Did you bother to consider that in your broad interjections? Or, did you conveniently ignore that?

c) You claim that the rich pay less in taxes - but yet, we know that they pay virtually all of the taxes, and 50% of the populace pay nothing. Just exactly, what is less than nothing?

d) If you spend $10 at the local gas station, and a rich person spends $10, who is paying less in taxes?

e) How much of your income is used to create jobs?

Simply, you're just whining because you're not getting 'your share" - when, in fact, there are no shares. There is only that which is earned as a result of your efforts. Get off your ass -- improve your life --- get an education, start a business, invest in the economy. You don't deserve a single nickel of my money - so keep your hands off it.

its what they do, take care of their paymasters and future employers in "make work" jobs on some corporate board. They're bought-and -paid-for.

Tell me did you factor in all the government hand outs that offset what little taxes the poor and middle class pay? Of course you didn't.

its what they do, take care of their paymasters and future employers in "make work" jobs on some corporate board. They're bought-and -paid-for.

As opposed to who.. folks like you that vote anyone that promises you free shit?

Whatever, you're no different.

Tell me did you factor in all the government hand outs that offset what little taxes the poor and middle class pay? Of course you didn't.

Not to mention, that isn't what he asked... he can't even keep track of his on disjointed thoughts.

11143151_851913831548522_6358096348949691901_n.jpg
wXWvhDR.jpg

He's pretty dumb.

Liberals can't win an open and honest debate they have to lie and twist the facts.

The RW obstruction of any investment in the country's infrastructure, education, and training, AND their pandering to the bloated megarich , have been killing the nonrich and the country for 30 years, dumbass dupes. see sig.

Amazingly, you're not outraged in the least when O gives 80 billion a month, for six years, to wall street.
That's all the obstructionist GOP allowed, Pub dupe, and THEY just love it. How about a gd infrastructure/jobs bill and education/training for 3 million good jobs going begging? Of course NOT!- to save money for the rich! Your idiot party wrecks the world, obstructs a recovery, and bitches. A disgrace, functional idiot.
Fucking republicans… wait a minute!
Obama Vetoes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
Obama Vetoes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill - WSJ

Not to mention, that isn't what he asked... he can't even keep track of his on disjointed thoughts.

I know, too many Redbull's before noon is my guess.

ask yourself this ... why did I make reference to two different salaries with both paying the same percent of payroll tax from each salary ..

BRAIN FUCK !!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back