It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.
What, federal income taxes? You are totally misinformed. After state, local, payroll taxes and fees rising for 30 years to make up for federal shortfalls, the nonrich are paying as much or MORE as the richest percentage wise. Payroll taxes, paid mainly by the nonrich, are now as much as fed income tax, which your brainwashers go on about ad infinitum. Functional moron, change the channel.

Jeeebus, you just LOVE getting screwed by the greedy idiot rich GOP. 95% of new wealth going to the richest, 55% of giant corps pay NOTHING in taxes, the nonrich, slowly ruined, no longer able to create demand for a full recovery. Ay carama, hater dupe...lol

From inane to insane in one fell swoop!!!
Any actual argument, dingbat dupe? Ay caramba.

Pretty hard to argue with stupidity, especially with it is coupled with functional ignorance.
Ironic lol. Any argument with my nfacts or conclusions, functional total shyttehead? Sheeesh.

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.
Because they've NEVER made a higher percentage of the money before, dingbat. The richest are getting 95% of new wealth while the nonrich are going to hell. THAT'S YOU! lol. Functional MORON.

Pretty sure the president is a Democrat you big hater poop. Why don't you ask him why the rich are getting richer and the poor are going to hell under his administration you big dummy dupe stupid head.

And you referring to someone else as functional moron is pretty rich in of itself considering you are the epitome of ignorance on this forum.
Maybe because of hundreds of GOP filbusters of intelligent legislation, functional moron. Masters in History. You? Masters in Rushbaugh brainwash?

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

:wtf: :cuckoo: Does anybody know what is he talking about?

DNC talking point that he considers gospel carved in stone by the finger of . . . some random spacial fluctuation, since I doubt he believes in God.

true, Their tax contribution is close to 70% ...the average American taxpayer is 25% ...

but as I noted YESTERDAY, that 70% comes with a long list of deductions that narrows the percentage from 70 down to 28-30 ... so your talking point is a deflection from the facts of the wealthy taking care of their $$

You live in a reality all of your own making.

The rich pay majority of U.S. income taxes - Mar. 12 2013

I stated the big shots pay 70% THEN deduct it down to 28-30% ... who is making up their own reality?

State anything you want. Relevant point is, did you PROVE IT?

11143151_851913831548522_6358096348949691901_n.jpg
How many kids did you take into your house?
440 kids. Most of them don't know how to read bills, and only one adult in the building actually reads them.

That one guy tried to pass a bill, to make them read the bills they pass, but they didn't read that one either.

So, you're Ok with the items that I mentioned, but it's the tax breaks for the rich that you're most concerned with? And, you see nothing wrong with spending tax dollars on anything else? In other words, if it weren't for tax breaks for the wealthy, the Middle Class and poor would have plenty of money spent on them, to meet all of their needs?

It doesn't matter that we're spending untold $Billions for the care and support of illegal immigrants, just don't give the rich tax breaks?

Republicans and corporate America are the causes for middle class financial hardships today.

Eliminate the illegal immigration problem by locking up employers that hire illegals.

true, Their tax contribution is close to 70% ...the average American taxpayer is 25% ...

but as I noted YESTERDAY, that 70% comes with a long list of deductions that narrows the percentage from 70 down to 28-30 ... so your talking point is a deflection from the facts of the wealthy taking care of their $$

You live in a reality all of your own making.

The rich pay majority of U.S. income taxes - Mar. 12 2013
Yes, fed income taxes.That's the brainwash, DUPE. Now what about payroll taxes, now as much? How bout state and local taxes, never higher to make up for fed shortfalls? How bout FEES, now absolutely ridiculous. Idiot!

That's ludicrous .... why would 'corporate America' hire more people that they don't need .... you want to transfer government welfare to corporate welfare? And, who would pay for that? Oh wait ... I know ... the people who buy the products produced by a company bloated by this corporate welfare, thus driving up the cost of the products purchased.

Sorry --- you failed the logic test.

If more people were working and making money, wouldn't business make more money?

So, you're Ok with the items that I mentioned, but it's the tax breaks for the rich that you're most concerned with? And, you see nothing wrong with spending tax dollars on anything else? In other words, if it weren't for tax breaks for the wealthy, the Middle Class and poor would have plenty of money spent on them, to meet all of their needs?

It doesn't matter that we're spending untold $Billions for the care and support of illegal immigrants, just don't give the rich tax breaks?

Republicans and corporate America are the causes for middle class financial hardships today.

Eliminate the illegal immigration problem by locking up employers that hire illegals.
It's the entire "Washington Brotherhood" that's responsible, and has been the case for over a half century now. And, I agree with you concerning locking up those that hire or assist them.

No, just less confiscation. Interestingly enough, the more you grab for, the less the government actually ends up with. It's a documented phenomenon.

I see, you complain about 'confiscation' but enjoy driving down public streets without paying a toll.

Forum List

Back