It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Some of the worst cases of RW brainwashing I've seen....

Scads of homeless and poor while the richest get all the money under Reaganist tax rates and policies....Solution: Why can't the damn poor have better morals? Enjoy hell, hater dupes. Willful ignorance and hate is frowned upon.

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.
What, federal income taxes? You are totally misinformed. After state, local, payroll taxes and fees rising for 30 years to make up for federal shortfalls, the nonrich are paying as much or MORE as the richest percentage wise. Payroll taxes, paid mainly by the nonrich, are now as much as fed income tax, which your brainwashers go on about ad infinitum. Functional moron, change the channel.

Jeeebus, you just LOVE getting screwed by the greedy idiot rich GOP. 95% of new wealth going to the richest, 55% of giant corps pay NOTHING in taxes, the nonrich, slowly ruined, no longer able to create demand for a full recovery. Ay carama, hater dupe...lol

From inane to insane in one fell swoop!!!

That's because you don't have the mentality that everyone else's money doesn't belong to them.

Do you think that it's OK for the rich to pay a less percentage of their total income toward taxes than you do?

Yes.

Your argument is fallacious and fails the logic test.
If you're average middle class, you're paying a higher percentage of income in ALL taxes and fees than the richest, dumbass dupe.

Exactly how does it "screw" the Middle Class and the poor? Please explain. Thanks.
FYI -- Basically, with the amount of waste and fraud, every single citizen gets screwed. Our tax dollars are given away to foreign governments, used for the care and support of illegal immigrants, we build mosques on foreign soil, we supply weapons to drug lords and terrorists, we pay bribes to North Korea and Iran, we engage in senseless deadly costly wars, defense spending is out of control, we have way too many military bases on foreign soil, we give ridiculous perks and benefits to members of Congress, we bailout Wall Street, the financials, and corporate America, and we're exploring the far reaches of the universe, all on taxpayers' hard earned dollars.

The above doesn't include Medicare and Medicaid fraud and corruption, the fraud and corruption associated with the ACA, subsidies to rich farmers and big oil, and income tax evasion by hiding money off-shore. And, some large corporations pay no taxes at all ( GE ).

Now, exactly how are we getting screwed? Especially the Middle Class and the poor?

Less money for public services which are used by the middle class and poor much more than rich folks.

For instance, who got screwed when Republicans cut IRS employees? Not me, I can afford to hire my own people.

Less money for fire? Doesn't affect me, I have sprinklers. If I get really paranoid, I'll buy my own fire engine and staff it.

Less money for Police? I'll hire my own.
So, you're Ok with the items that I mentioned, but it's the tax breaks for the rich that you're most concerned with? And, you see nothing wrong with spending tax dollars on anything else? In other words, if it weren't for tax breaks for the wealthy, the Middle Class and poor would have plenty of money spent on them, to meet all of their needs?

It doesn't matter that we're spending untold $Billions for the care and support of illegal immigrants, just don't give the rich tax breaks?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.
What, federal income taxes? You are totally misinformed. After state, local, payroll taxes and fees rising for 30 years to make up for federal shortfalls, the nonrich are paying as much or MORE as the richest percentage wise. Payroll taxes, paid mainly by the nonrich, are now as much as fed income tax, which your brainwashers go on about ad infinitum. Functional moron, change the channel.

Jeeebus, you just LOVE getting screwed by the greedy idiot rich GOP. 95% of new wealth going to the richest, 55% of giant corps pay NOTHING in taxes, the nonrich, slowly ruined, no longer able to create demand for a full recovery. Ay carama, hater dupe...lol

Any actual argument, dingbat dupe? Ay caramba.

Amazingly, you're not outraged in the least when O gives 80 billion a month, for six years, to wall street.

Convince corporate America who is making record profits to hire more people instead of closing stores for 'plumbing problems.'

That's ludicrous .... why would 'corporate America' hire more people that they don't need .... you want to transfer government welfare to corporate welfare? And, who would pay for that? Oh wait ... I know ... the people who buy the products produced by a company bloated by this corporate welfare, thus driving up the cost of the products purchased.

Sorry --- you failed the logic test.

Because look at all that lovely money that could be confiscated and redistributed to them, but won't be! :crybaby:

Any actual argument, dingbat dupe? Ay caramba.

Pretty hard to argue with stupidity, especially with it is coupled with functional ignorance.

Why should they need convincing? Do you think people who run corporations are too stupid to know what's good for them?

Having morons like you around voting for Republicans will reduce tax debt for the rich and corporations to zero.

true, Their tax contribution is close to 70% ...the average American taxpayer is 25% ...

but as I noted YESTERDAY, that 70% comes with a long list of deductions that narrows the percentage from 70 down to 28-30 ... so your talking point is a deflection from the facts of the wealthy taking care of their $$

You live in a reality all of your own making.

The rich pay majority of U.S. income taxes - Mar. 12 2013

No, just less confiscation. Interestingly enough, the more you grab for, the less the government actually ends up with. It's a documented phenomenon.

Because they've NEVER made a higher percentage of the money before, dingbat. The richest are getting 95% of new wealth while the nonrich are going to hell. THAT'S YOU! lol. Functional MORON.

Pretty sure the president is a Democrat you big hater poop. Why don't you ask him why the rich are getting richer and the poor are going to hell under his administration you big dummy dupe stupid head.

And you referring to someone else as functional moron is pretty rich in of itself considering you are the epitome of ignorance on this forum.

true, Their tax contribution is close to 70% ...the average American taxpayer is 25% ...

but as I noted YESTERDAY, that 70% comes with a long list of deductions that narrows the percentage from 70 down to 28-30 ... so your talking point is a deflection from the facts of the wealthy taking care of their $$

You live in a reality all of your own making.

The rich pay majority of U.S. income taxes - Mar. 12 2013

I stated the big shots pay 70% THEN deduct it down to 28-30% ... who is making up their own reality?

Forum List

Back