It's looking like Christopher Steele should be arrested!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Thoughts on this would be interesting.

Steele knowingly delivered Russian Propaganda to the FBI, knowing what it was, and so did THE FBI.

So in my opinion, this is really, Espionage...since he was engaging in secreting propaganda out of Russia, and delivering it to Russian Moles in the FBI who then used it to damage our Democracy and interfere with our elections, and impede the peaceful transition of power, and then later, engage in a soft coup.

For starters.

Just sayin'.

Steele knowingly delivered Russian Propaganda to the FBI, knowing what it was, and so did THE FBI.

So in my opinion, this is really, Espionage...since he was engaging in secreting propaganda out of Russia, and delivering it to Russian Moles in the FBI who then used it to damage our Democracy and interfere with our elections, and impede the peaceful transition of power, and then later, engage in a soft coup.

Na, I hear he is going to run against Trump in 2020.

The DNC should overwhelmingly vote for him.

So, democrats collaborated with a foreign entity to influence the election? :eek:

So, democrats collaborated with a foreign entity to influence the election? :eek:
angry_baby.jpg

That thers is callooooshun!

Only ignorant uninformed trumptards would think that Steele was the problem. Insane loon

I agree he should be arrested and questioned about his loyalties. Was he a former spy or a former spy directed by current British agencies? Put out a warrant with Interpol and send him to America, where a solid FBI agent can arrest him.

There is only one way to really figure this out and that is to have Trump and the DOJ apply pressure to have him arrested. You will then be able to read between the lines about who might be behind this facade based on the response to such a request. The British should have no problem handing him over for extradition, and 98% of all nations would, except mortal U.S enemies.

If they don't? Would speak volumes...

angry_baby.jpg

That thers is callooooshun!
WILL JAMES COMEY SEEK SANCTUARY IN MOTHER RUSSIA?

Comey-Putin-collage-getty-640x480.jpg

What about The Congo jungle? :smoke:
I thought most of them were supposed to flee to Canada or Mexico after the Election, so my question is, Why did James Comey not go to Canada after the election instead of.....end up.....sending his own ASS to jail. Which is what should happen here.

^^^^ This:

upload_2018-2-2_20-0-52.png

I don't understand why everyone hates this guy now!
b23e7301de6e98a0a5ad440ea13f8c93.jpg

It wasn't such a bad show. Look it even had Hillary Clinton and Lisa Page in it!

Forum List

Back