It's Memorial Day weekend and,,,,,,,,,,

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
we are remembering and celebrating our fellow Americans who served and gave their lives to preserve the United Stares of America.
I propose that USMB posters honor those who served and gave the lives to preserve the United States by forgoing divisive posts and thus uniting us for at least the next two days. We can still disagree with each other but for the next two days, agree to disagree without name calling.
It's a great way to show our respect for our brave troops and honor their courage.
Thanks.
And thank you to all those who served and thank you for all those who gave their lives.

Attachments

• $untitled.png-FLAG.png
    $untitled.png-FLAG.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 96
Oops. Read this too late, sweety. And to be honest..I don't know if my second wind would allow me to do as you request. I'm too "bursty" with positive energy right now to let it settle down for two days, lol. BUT..I will join you in thanking those who served and give my thanks.

So with that said...Thank you for your service!

Thank you for your service to our military, all of you who have sacrificed for us. It a beautiful idea to let there be peace for a couple of days and just be kind to one another. It would be even better to be at peace with all men for good. ( as an individual commitment )

Good thread, Kiwi!

Forum List

Back