It's not about some bogus indictment, and yes, deep state matters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

While watching this video (seen when it originally aired also), I realized why Hitlery and Co. are quite relevant to what isgoing on in this bogus indictment (which I now rightly refer to as the Indictment of the Government [not Trump]).

As I watched Trump talk about what is deeply wrong in our country, I was reminded all over again that one of the top 2 or 3 biggest problems in the US (if not #1?) is corruption in govt... the loss of equity.. the loss of law and order

I saw all over again how these *&^%$#@ in corrupt govt are trying to destroy what many people (the sane ones) have called "Best president ever"

I am one of those who say he is the best... Trump is even better than Reagan in some ways...

But I guess you'd have to know everything I myself know (or some fraction thereof) to understand why I say that..

While watching this video (seen when it originally aired also), I realized why Hitlery and Co. are quite relevant to what isgoing on in this bogus indictment (which I now rightly refer to as the Indictment of the Government [not Trump]).

As I watched Trump talk about what is deeply wrong in our country, I was reminded all over again that one of the top 2 or 3 biggest problems in the US (if not #1?) is corruption in govt... the loss of equity.. the loss of law and order

I saw all over again how these *&^%$#@ in corrupt govt are trying to destroy what many people (the sane ones) have called "Best president ever"

I am one of those who say he is the best... Trump is even better than Reagan in some ways...

But I guess you'd have to know everything I myself know (or some fraction thereof) to understand why I say that..
Trump confesses in many interviews, including this one, that he took the documents and did not want to return many of them.....

and the indictment is all bogus and it is all about Democratic "deep state"?

And you do know a lot more than a lot of other people, including the Grand Jury in Florida which voted to indict him after seeing all of the evidence of the case.

That's our Nomadic5

Last edited:
Trump confesses in many interviews, including this one, that he took the documents and did not want to return them many of them.....
They were mostly packed up for him. And he was allowed to have them. So, your point is lacking a point.
and the indictment is all bogus
It is.
and it is all about Democratic "deep state".
Almost entirely. Yes.
And you do know a lot more than a lot of other people, including the Grand Jury in Florida which voted to indict him after seeing all of the evidence of the case.
Grand Juries only state if they believe sufficient evidence exists to make an accusation. The fact that they make the accusations doesn’t mean that their accusations are correct or valid.
That's our Nomadic5
It’s also everyone (unlike you) who understands the process and what is truly happening here.

Trump confesses in many interviews, including this one, that he took the documents and did not want to return them many of them.....

and the indictment is all bogus and it is all about Democratic "deep state".

That's our Nomadic5
what an idiot

you don't even know (because CNN never told you... :rolleyes:) that a president has a right to take documents, the right to de-Classify any of them.

Time to give up lying cnn

Grand Juries only state if they believe sufficient evidence exists to make an accusation. The fact that they make the accusations doesn’t mean that their accusations are correct or valid.

Leftists don't know this about the law.. and so many other things. This is because cnn et al do not educate people but indoctrinate and brainwash them

I have never met a well-educated, fact-respecting lib.. not on this forum and no where else

its pathetic...

Leftists are an extreme detriment/danger to our form of govt.. I wish people would get thatthrough theirthick heads... people in Congress especially... Some do get it.. Comer, Jordan... Cruz.. Hawley

amazing how sane people are outnumbered these days by the totally insane FREAKS

what an idiot

you don't even know (because CNN never told you... :rolleyes:) that a president has a right to take documents, the right to de-Classify any of them.

Time to give up lying cnn
NOT after their term as President ends.

Even Trump has confessed, on an audio tape while he was allegedly showing a document about Iran, that he did not have the power to declassify the document NOW, AFTER he left the WH.
-----------------

Did Trump say he could not show a classified document?
  • The audio recording from July 2021 reportedly reveals Trump saying he could not show it to others at a meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey, because they did not have clearance to view the classified document and Trump no longer had the authority to declassify it.

Donald Trump Audio Tape is 'Game, Set and Match' for Prosecution: …

www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-audio-tape-classified-documents-litman-1803851

Trump confesses in many interviews, including this one, that he took the documents and did not want to return many of them.....

That's our Nomadic5

Dumbfuck
The Grand Jury wasn't in Florida.

NOT after their term as President ends.

Even Trump has confessed, on an audio tape while he was allegedly showing a document about Iran, that he did not have the power to declassify the document NOW, AFTER he left the WH.
-----------------

Did Trump say he could not show a classified document?
  • The audio recording from July 2021 reportedly reveals Trump saying he could not show it to others at a meeting in Bedminster, New Jersey, because they did not have clearance to view the classified document and Trump no longer had the authority to declassify it.

Donald Trump Audio Tape is 'Game, Set and Match' for Prosecution: …

www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-audio-tape-classified-documents-litman-1803851

get informed

it isn't that difficult.

1) stop watching lying (sued for it) cnn and msnbc
2) read non-fiction
3) watch Fox News

Leftists don't know this about the law.. and so many other things. This is because cnn et al do not educate people but indoctrinate and brainwash them

I have never met a well-educated, fact-respecting lib.. not on this forum and no where else

its pathetic...

Leftists are an extreme detriment/danger to our form of govt.. I wish people would get thatthrough theirthick heads... people in Congress especially... Some do get it.. Comer, Jordan... Cruz.. Hawley

Exactly what is the number of people who have changed their minds based on what you post, and on what you believe in?

Because the Grand Jury is not listening to you. They had the evidence and what you say is meaningless to them.

Keep trying because I know that the result of your posts on those who know where to find the facts is

ZERO

Exactly what is the number of people who have changed their minds based on what you post, and on what you believe in?

Because the Grand Jury is not listening to you. They had the evidence and what you say is meaningless to them.

Keep trying because I know that the result of your posts on those who know where to find the facts is

ZERO

hate blinds

its pathetic...

Actually we surround them.
They are made to seem bigger by the media bullhorn.

That's our Nomadic5
Trump has also claimed that he unclassified these documents. Thus admitting he knew they were classified and still wanted to take them home.

Trump likes to point fingers at others but he is also part of the problem and ignores his own actions. He literally is the little boy who cried wolf.

NARA even had to rebuke Trumps claims. They are responsible for collecting the presidential records and have been doing this for a while. All other presidents have accepted this. Until they meet Trump who for some reason believes that he is above the law or can make laws even after losing the election.

They believe in the Deep state and that Trump tells the truth especially about things he as done which were so obviously a mistake. Trump is the deep state because he has all the answers.

Actually we surround them.
They are made to seem bigger by the media bullhorn.
True.

But Trump shouldn't be a 'virtual tie" with someone like Potato

The only reason for that is that too many people (one being too many of course) watch that lying BS and suck up every crumb of it..

You should check that.
I did.

IMG_0533.jpeg

It was indeed a federal grand jury in Florida.

Forum List

Back