It's Not Funny Anymore!

I voted McMullin because the phuked up fascist far right got us Trump.

No. 1/4 of the GOP is with me: #NeverTrump.
IT Amazes me that we couldn't get a smart capable third party candidate to make a strong run this cycle. This would have been the year to do it. I'm pretty sure Ross Perot could have taken this election

So you want to set off a nuclear exchange with Russia?
Man you progressives are violent!!
Nukes aren't weapons, they're threats. Don't be a dumbfuck all your life. We are the only terrorist nation to ever use them.

Your love for America really shines through.....
I do love America, which is why I say fuck Putin's Nazi ass and his puppet man-child Trump.

You have a strange way of showing it...
You just called America a terrorist nation.
We use terror to gain control of other nations. Is that not terrorism?

Do you think our massive military is just so we can protect the border, which is mostly unprotected?

Make up your mind. Are you a war monger or a peacenik?

Nukes aren't weapons, they're threats. Don't be a dumbfuck all your life. We are the only terrorist nation to ever use them.

I do love America, which is why I say fuck Putin's Nazi ass and his puppet man-child Trump.
And yet another one, how is Trump Putin's puppet? Lefties never explain or try to back it up. Insults and smears is good enough for the party of corruption.
Trump admires the little Nazi while Clinton tells the little Nazi to STFU. If Trump wasn't Putin's puppet he wouldn't be working so hard trying to steal the election for him.

A progressive talking about stealing elections....oh the irony.
That's what you little Nazis are trying to do, with Putin leading the way. Suppress the vote and win by cheating.

Or she may get a sub firing a nuke over the US off the coast of Cuba. Hillary sounds like a third world loon out there accusing and threatening Putin.
You sound like a kowtowing 70s liberal who is afraid to antagonize Russia.

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called. I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong.
Sounds like you sucked some bad salami. The last thing we need is a war with Russia. WTF is wrong with you?
See? You, too. You sound just like those pants shitting liberals when Ronny Reagan expanded the MX missile program in Europe, and got up all in the commies' faces.

Peace Through Strength.

You sound like these pussies: How Reagan Brought the World to the Brink of Nuclear Destruction
You sound like a little teenager throwing a tantrum. Reagan was dealing with the USSR and spreading communism, a real threat.

So instead of slinging shitballs at anyone that has the audacity to actually disagree with your opinion, explain how Russia is anywhere near the threat and what going to war with them would accomplish.

You have a strange way of showing it...
You just called America a terrorist nation.
We use terror to gain control of other nations. Is that not terrorism?

Do you think our massive military is just so we can protect the border, which is mostly unprotected?

Make up your mind. Are you a war monger or a peacenik?
Neither. But unlike you I don't admire Nazi shit like Trump and Putin.

And yet another one, how is Trump Putin's puppet? Lefties never explain or try to back it up. Insults and smears is good enough for the party of corruption.
Trump admires the little Nazi while Clinton tells the little Nazi to STFU. If Trump wasn't Putin's puppet he wouldn't be working so hard trying to steal the election for him.

almost as ironic as the man thats being sued for fraud bitches about others for being frauds isn't it ?

A few days ago, some of the more gullible rubes posted some videos on this forum, claiming they were videos of Democratic cheating during the primaries.

The dipshits didn't realize they were posting videos of actual cheating in the RUSSIAN elections.

Hillary Clinton tore into Vladimir Putin a few years ago for rigging the Russian elections. And Putin did not like having his balls kicked by Clinton.

Just like his thin-skinned totalitarian friend Donald Trump, Vladimir is a very vengeful person.

That is why he is actively interfering in our election process. That is why he has been working through Wikileaks and Donald Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton. That is why Edward Snowden is safe and snug in Russia.

Putin hates Clinton with a passion. She upset him and he has never gotten over it.

Don't put a patsy and play into the KGB thug's hands. Don't be choosing Russia over America, you dumb traitorous assholes.

So you want to set off a nuclear exchange with Russia?
Man you progressives are violent!!

I didn't think you could back it up, you stupid goddamn retard. You make statements you can't pretend to support then think you can get away with bluffing your way out of it?

You have a steaming turd for a brain.

That's what you little Nazis are trying to do, with Putin leading the way. Suppress the vote and win by cheating.
You joined yesterday just to throw spitballs around? You little creep, go play with your Playstation.

You sound like a kowtowing 70s liberal who is afraid to antagonize Russia.

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called. I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong.
Sounds like you sucked some bad salami. The last thing we need is a war with Russia. WTF is wrong with you?
See? You, too. You sound just like those pants shitting liberals when Ronny Reagan expanded the MX missile program in Europe, and got up all in the commies' faces.

Peace Through Strength.

You sound like these pussies: How Reagan Brought the World to the Brink of Nuclear Destruction
You sound like a little teenager throwing a tantrum. Reagan was dealing with the USSR and spreading communism, a real threat.

So instead of slinging shitballs at anyone that has the audacity to actually disagree with your opinion, explain how Russia is anywhere near the threat and what going to war with them would accomplish.
Nobody is going to war with Russia. This discussion amazes me. If we flip the script and put Clintons words/actions about Putin in Trumps mouth and vice versa... I have no doubt you would be defending Trump for being tough on a ruthless dictator and would be criticizing Clinton for pandering to putin and being weak/spineless with her national policy. NO DOUBT.
Really think about it... can you be honest and objective? You know I'm right

Here is the genesis of Putin's vendetta against Clinton:Clinton calls for Russian poll fraud probe

"Russian voters deserve a full investigation of electoral fraud and manipulation," Clinton said. Russia's top diplomat was present at the meeting in the Lithuanian capital, but the two did not plan to meet separately.

"Regardless of where you live, citizenship requires holding your government accountable," she said. Efforts to bar election monitoring by a Russian organization have undermined public faith, she said.

You think it is a coincidence Donald Trump, an admirer of Putin, is whining about electoral rigging?

You ever stop to wonder why Wikileaks has completely retooled itself into a "get Hillary" organization?

Yeah.

trump-putin-puppet.jpg
How is Trump Putin's puppet?
Trump wrongly sides with Putin on nearly every issue.
I asked you to back up your claims. You can't.

I didn't think you could back it up, you stupid goddamn retard. You make statements you can't pretend to support then think you can get away with bluffing your way out of it?

You have a steaming turd for a brain.
I bluff nothing. You tell us why you want an enemy of the US to get his choice for president here instead of the one who scares the little Nazi?

Here is the genesis of Putin's vendetta against Clinton:Clinton calls for Russian poll fraud probe

"Russian voters deserve a full investigation of electoral fraud and manipulation," Clinton said. Russia's top diplomat was present at the meeting in the Lithuanian capital, but the two did not plan to meet separately.

"Regardless of where you live, citizenship requires holding your government accountable," she said. Efforts to bar election monitoring by a Russian organization have undermined public faith, she said.

You think it is a coincidence Donald Trump, an admirer of Putin, is whining about electoral rigging?

You ever stop to wonder why Wikileaks has completely retooled itself into a "get Hillary" organization?

Yeah.

You ever wonder why the hillary is so full of corruption, deceit?

Forum List

Back