🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Not Israel's Fault This Time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4PEtyzCix8]Muslims Evicted From Their Homes For Jewish Settlers - YouTube[/ame]

Why, Holston, we know a KKK/White Supremacist guy like you really doesn't care about the Arabs so I don't know who you think you are fooling. Meanwhile, since you want us to believe you are a good Christian fellow, I am sure you would actually have a problem with this, but since the Jews are not involved, you keep silent about this.
Answering Muslims: Egyptian Muslim Group Jihad al-Kufr Tells Copts to Convert or Die

Why, Holston, we know a KKK/White Supremacist guy like you really doesn't care about the Arabs so I don't know who you think you are fooling. Meanwhile, since you want us to believe you are a good Christian fellow, I am sure you would actually have a problem with this, but since the Jews are not involved, you keep silent about this.
Answering Muslims: Egyptian Muslim Group Jihad al-Kufr Tells Copts to Convert or Die

You're a big one to talk.

You are also a liar.

It's not the Muslims who are destroying this country.

There was a time many years ago when I became aware of Muslims through contact I had with blacks who had converted to that way of thinking.
Their hatred for me was obvious although I hadn't the slightest idea what it was about.

I also used to believe the image of "Israel the good guy" rubbish.

Thanks to people like you, my eyes have been opened.

You are also a liar.

There was a time many years ago when I became aware of Muslims through contact I had with blacks who had converted to that way of thinking.
Their hatred for me was obvious although I hadn't the slightest idea what it was about.

Hossfly is righteous and his heart is pure. Take a powder.

the information in the video makes clear the fact that the
eviction follows a TRIAL in which it was determined that
the arab family did not legally OWN the land in question.

There are also trials in Israeli courts in which arabs WIN
their cases. What is the issue here?----conflicts over
property ownership go on in US courts all the time---

The video did not include information as to what the claims
of "THE OTHER SIDE" were and why they won---a truly
idiotic presentation

You are also a liar.

Spoken like a very good KKK/White Supremacist guy, Holston. If you only had showed up sooner, you would have been given your own page on Zundelsite, just like another one-time poster was given one with the same anti-Semitic mind set as you have. No doubt when Holston sits around in his white sheet and pointy hat with others of his group, they are not only complaining about the Jews, but also the Blacks, the Hispanics, the Asians and even the Muslims. However, on this particular forum his target happens to be the Jews. I think that anyone with even just a few brains realizes that Holston could care less about what is going on in the Middle East, but he is having his jollies by thinking that we believe he actually cares about the Arabs. I can just imagine what he and his group call them in private. I am sure it is not complimentary. Carry on, Holston, but remember many readers already have your number.

Hossfly a racist??? Now that's funny !

Seal, you have made so many derogatory comments about Judaism, that you have no right to call someone else a racist.

This is a very weird "Hybrid" of Christian indeed between Holton and Sherry I feel like I am in a zombie movie! Yikes! Someone wake me up! Quick!! - Jeremiah

I know Hossfly and he is not a liar. In many years of knowing him I've yet to hear him tell a lie. (ever) You are a despicable character slandering people you do not even know, Holston. Typical nazi style. no question about it!! - Jeremiah

What, not blaming the Joooooooooooooooooooooooooos this time?
flirt.gif

"For me was this world created..." (Talmud, Sanhadrin 37B)

You said it sister.

Taking things out of context and distorting their meaning is hardly conducive to actual discussion, IMHO. Perhaps you have some thoughts on the actual topic? That would be the shameful and disgusting treatment of Palestinian people by their purported 'Arab brethren' all across the ME - just in case anyone needed a reminder.

The Humiliation of Palestinian Refugees - part 1 Iraq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJ31DyFH2E

To say this is not Israel's fault is a lie, international law very clearly requires Israel to allow the refugees to return to their homes, but Israel does not allow this.

First and foremost, it is Israel responsible for the misfortunes facing Palestinian refugees, wherever they are!

Sherri

Last edited:

To say this is not Israel's fault is a lie, international law very clearly requires Israel to allow the refugees to return to their homes, but Israel does not allow this.

First and foremost, it is Israel responsible for the misfortunes facing Palestinian refugees, wherever they are!

Sherri
Of course Frau Sherri is not smart enough to realize that people leave their countries for the jobs not available in their native country. Would Israel be responsible if poor Pakistanis go to Saudi Arabia to work and then the Saudis kicked them out? If this happened, naturally Frau Sherri would be blaming the Jews. She would probably think of some way to blame the Jews even if the Saudis kicked the poor Hindu workers out. In addition, I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us why the UN said that anyone in the area for only two years could be considered a refugee? Being in an area only two years certainly doesn't make a person indigenous to that area. I can't think of anyone that I know who has been in the U.S. for only two years who was able to buy property (unless of course they brought a ton of money with them). Maybe Frau Sherri thinks these refugees were filthy rich.

Sherri
Of course Frau Sherri is not smart enough to realize that people leave their countries for the jobs not available in their native country. Would Israel be responsible if poor Pakistanis go to Saudi Arabia to work and then the Saudis kicked them out? If this happened, naturally Frau Sherri would be blaming the Jews. She would probably think of some way to blame the Jews even if the Saudis kicked the poor Hindu workers out. In addition, I wonder if Frau Sherri can tell us why the UN said that anyone in the area for only two years could be considered a refugee? Being in an area only two years certainly doesn't make a person indigenous to that area. I can't think of anyone that I know who has been in the U.S. for only two years who was able to buy property (unless of course they brought a ton of money with them). Maybe Frau Sherri thinks these refugees were filthy rich.

Hossfly,

So, why doesnt Israel allow these poor and mistreated Palestinians to return to their homelands in Palestine?

If Israel/Israelis had any Humanity, she would!

Is Humanity not a virtue you would like to see this nation called Israel and her people possess?

What are we without Humanity?

Sherri

Sherri

Hossfly,

So, why doesnt Israel allow these poor and mistreated Palestinians to return to their homelands in Palestine?

If Israel/Israelis had any Humanity, she would!

Is Humanity not a virtue you would like to see this nation called Israel and her people possess?

What are we without Humanity?

Sherri

:lol:

Forum List

Back