🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's not just UVA. Here are EIGHT other rape hoaxes.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is it all lies to hurt men.? Has any woman ever been raped?

8 Campus Rape Hoaxes Like UVA Rape Story The Daily Caller

dec 14 2014
With very little effort at all, The Daily Caller has found eight twisted, totally false and especially astonishing rape hoaxes proffered over the years by female college students.

Note the eerie similarities among these fake rape cases with the tale spun at the University of Virginia by Jackie and by Erdely, her willing Rolling Stone accomplice.

1. In February 2013, Morgan Triplett, 20, visited the University of California, Santa Cruz for a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender conference. While there, she claimed that she had been raped in broad daylight on the Santa Cruz campus.

Triplett’s story was a hoax. The bizarre truth is that she successfully used Craigslist to locate a stranger who agreed to beat her up in exchange for sex. In a failed ad, which found no takers, sought somebody to shoot her in the shoulder. A second ad, seeking someone willing to “punch, kick and bruise her” panned out.

Triplett met her unnamed mangler in Santa Cruz. He beat her up. They had sex. She used a cellphone screen reflection as a mirror to see if the injuries were sufficient. She then directed him to pummel her some more.

With fresh bruises to substantiate her sick tale, Triplett then informed 911 that a mysterious assailant had raped and battered her while she was walking on a path looking for banana slugs — the UCSC mascot.

In November 2004, Desiree Nall, a student at Rollins College in Winter Park, Fla. told police that two men raped her in a bathroom on campus. Nall was the president of the local chapter of the National Organization for Women and it was during Sexual Assault Awareness Week.

Police became skeptical of Nall’s claims after she couldn’t keep her story straight and was unable to provide descriptions of the two men, according to Fox News.

Nall, 23, eventually recanted her fake rape allegations. Police suggested that Nall could have been attempting to “make a statement” about sexual assault.

continued

I once knew a young man of 16. He had a girlfriend who was 14, at the time. The couple became intimate and the young lady confided in a friend what had happened.
This second girl told her mother who in turn, contacted the first girl's mother who confronted her daughter. The young lady figured she was about to be grounded and in order to keep her ass out of that sling, uttered the magic word.
The police were called and they picked up the 16 year old boy and interviewed him several times over the next 10 days, never once contacting the boy's parents.
On April 9th, 1989, the boy was scheduled to surrender to authorities to face rape charges. Before leaving for the police station, he called the girl one last time, begging her to tell the truth.
She refused.
10 minutes later, he put the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

• Banned
Ask a cop and he'll tell you most rape accusations are just prostitutes who didn't get paid.

• Banned
Spreading horrible lies about men is what feminists call "empowerment". Women hate men bc they know men are physically, mentally, and psychologically superior.

Brian Banks made a terrible mistake in saying hello to a girl he passed in the hallway at school. She had an agenda. She accused him of rape and sued the school. The payoff was over a million dollars.
Brian Banks went to prison.

I once knew a young man of 16. He had a girlfriend who was 14, at the time. The couple became intimate and the young lady confided in a friend what had happened.
This second girl told her mother who in turn, contacted the first girl's mother who confronted her daughter. The young lady figured she was about to be grounded and in order to keep her ass out of that sling, uttered the magic word.
The police were called and they picked up the 16 year old boy and interviewed him several times over the next 10 days, never once contacting the boy's parents.
On April 9th, 1989, the boy was scheduled to surrender to authorities to face rape charges. Before leaving for the police station, he called the girl one last time, begging her to tell the truth.
She refused.
10 minutes later, he put the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

WTF?

And I truly think ShootSpeeders would fit in with Sharia Law here

"I was raped"

"Do you have 4 adult male witnesses who will say it was rape?"

"No, I only have this video tape of them beating me while I was being raped"

"So, no 4 male witnesses saying it was rape eh? Stone the whore"

She refused.

WTF?

And I truly think ShootSpeeders would fit in with Sharia Law here

"I was raped"

"Do you have 4 adult male witnesses who will say it was rape?"

"No, I only have this video tape of them beating me while I was being raped"

"So, no 4 male witnesses saying it was rape eh? Stone the whore"
What do you mean by WTF? Do you doubt the story?

So this is the group that believes that Bill Cosby is innocent?

Sure he is. You say "they can't all be lying " but yes they can. Women who worked with cosby decades ago see what's going on and say to themselves - "Wow, they accused cosby of rape and they don't have a shred of evidence and yet i bet they got a fortune. I'm gonna do that."

There's gonna be a lot more accusers too. This is what happens when people are allowed to collect big money off of accusations for which they have no evidence. THINK

The unfortunate result of all these fake rape claims is that fewer women will be believed when one is really raped.

No - but the accusers are gonna have to have evidence. No more of these "he said she said" trials. The burden of proof is supposed to be on the accuser and we need to return to that principle. THINK

Sure he is. You say "they can't all be lying " but yes they can. Women who worked with cosby decades ago see what's going on and say to themselves - "Wow, they accused cosby of rape and they don't have a shred of evidence and yet i bet they got a fortune. I'm gonna do that."

There's gonna be a lot more accusers too. This is what happens when people are allowed to collect big money off of accusations for which they have no evidence. THINK

Bill did something to those women.

1 or 2 claim rape, you give a guy the benefit of the doubt, 20 or more come forward?

[

1 or 2 claim rape, you give a guy the benefit of the doubt, 20 or more come forward?

I don't care if there's 100. When they stand to make money and don't have evidence, their claims don't mean a thing.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE, you idiot.?

[

I don't care if there's 100. When they stand to make money and don't have evidence, their claims don't mean a thing.

One of the accusers claims that there are actually over 100 women that claim this happened.

100 without a single police report ever being filed. What are the odds of that?

One claims she woke up without her pajama pants on. Oh my, why were the pajamas on?

Another claims he grabbed her roughly by the wrist. That was it. He grabbed her roughly by the wrist? That's sexual assault?

Did he rape any of them? Honestly I don't know. Are there false rape allegations filed against innocent men? Almost daily by some accounts.

We have a system to stop these attacks, but if victims DON'T report them, how the hell can the system work?

I have yet to hear a single accuser say the one thing I would have expected:

"I am so sorry I didn't report this, I could have stopped him from hurting the other women. For that I must apologize to them"

[

One of the accusers claims that there are actually over 100 women that claim this happened.

100 without a single police report ever being filed. What are the odds of that?

One claims she woke up without her pajama pants on. Oh my, why were the pajamas on?

Another claims he grabbed her roughly by the wrist. That was it. He grabbed her roughly by the wrist? That's sexual assault?

Did he rape any of them? Honestly I don't know. Are there false rape allegations filed against innocent men? Almost daily by some accounts.

We have a system to stop these attacks, but if victims DON'T report them, how the hell can the system work?

I have yet to hear a single accuser say the one thing I would have expected:

"I am so sorry I didn't report this, I could have stopped him from hurting the other women. For that I must apologize to them"

oh let's' be clear I don't believe he was drugging and raping women but he did something.

[Q.

The system doesn't work. All the cops and judges take bribes all the time. If women want to avoid rape they need to carry a gun. But almost none do. It appears they want to be raped.

My suspicion is that if Bill Cosby were a regular working stiff, none of this would be happening.

Forum List

Back