It's not Muslims; it's white nationalists

If the mass shooter is a Trump supporter than how do you disconnect him from Trump? I am not stating all Trump supporters believe as this cat does, but do you agree that his racist rhetoric help set this guy in motion.

I think it's very likely that a guy like that would have gone on a killing spree regardless of Trump. I don't think Trump is responsible for what happened. I don't think he should have to answer for it.

Most 8chan/white nationalist types hate trump for his ties to Israel and his non-stop pandering to blacks and other groups.

:abgg2q.jpg: Talk about some horseshit. Pander to black folks, you go too far with the comedy.

The idea that a guy who can't take two breaths without bragging about how low the black unemployment rate is and how much he loves Israel is literally hitler is laughable.

They are laughing as well, because they know he is just blowing hot air when it comes to black low unemployment.
Whatever fits your lazy ass narrative.

Whatever fits your right wing, racist ass narrative.
I’m insulted; you’re not even trying to be original, you’re simply trying.

If the mass shooter is a Trump supporter than how do you disconnect him from Trump? I am not stating all Trump supporters believe as this cat does, but do you agree that his racist rhetoric help set this guy in motion.

I think it's very likely that a guy like that would have gone on a killing spree regardless of Trump. I don't think Trump is responsible for what happened. I don't think he should have to answer for it.

I didn't say he was responsible for it, but I believe this guy was motived by the racist rhetoric he hears Trump spew.
He wasn't though.
From the manifesto: " My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president,” the document says."

Source: Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online

Some of his opinions predated, but his actions were post Trump being elected.

Most 8chan/white nationalist types hate trump for his ties to Israel and his non-stop pandering to blacks and other groups.

:abgg2q.jpg: Talk about some horseshit. Pander to black folks, you go too far with the comedy.

The idea that a guy who can't take two breaths without bragging about how low the black unemployment rate is and how much he loves Israel is literally hitler is laughable.

They are laughing as well, because they know he is just blowing hot air when it comes to black low unemployment.

People like you want there to be a crisis of white supremacist violence in this country and you work 24/7 to inculcate it into society.

Dickheads like you bury your head and the sand and try to pretend it isn't happening, that is how atrocities occur because of folks like you.

People like you want there to be a crisis of white supremacist violence in this country and you work 24/7 to inculcate it into society.

Dickheads like you bury your head and the sand and try to pretend it isn't happening, that is how atrocities occur because of folks like you.

My eyes are wide open. I know the problem and the solution. Unlike the left who lives in a delusion of unicorns and fairies and one world multicultural utopia.

My eyes are wide open. I know the problem and the solution. Unlike the left who lives in a delusion of unicorns and fairies and one world multicultural utopia.
Would any Republican bring up this issue?
No.
Only Trump.

Exactly. We need to put the blame where it really belongs, liberals who are pushing unwanted diversity on America.

111.jpg

Look at these fucking spergy *****. they look like they all originated from the same low grade gene pool. Where's the flowing blond hair and icy blue eyes? I thought they were supposedly high ranking members of white supremacist terror cells, after all.

How did Hillary get ahead again?
Being the smartest person in the room at any given time probably helped. Trump was definitely never burdened by this.

So smart, she should have been up by 50 points......DURR
That doesnt make any sense, todderino. Clearly the smartest person does not always win. 'F' for trolling quality.

Two for the price of one, eh?

By Ben Collins

An Instagram post connected to the 19-year-old who killed three people at a food festival in Northern California points to literature that is part of an ecosystem of white nationalist literature, according to extremism researchers.

On Sunday, police officers shot and killed Santino William Legan at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, after he opened fire at the event. Earlier the same day, a post appeared on an Instagram page attributed to him referring to a proto-fascist white supremacist manifesto by a pseudonymous 19th-century author.

NBC News has declined to identify the literature by name in order to limit its spread.

According to extremism researchers, the manifesto is part of a collection of white nationalist literature that’s been pirated and distributed for free on far-right websites. The material is part of a yearslong recruiting technique by white nationalists to target those vulnerable to their message on forums frequently populated by teenagers.

The book strongly advocates combat, violence and death along racial lines, and is filled with anti-Semitic rhetoric. It is a staple among neo-Nazis and white supremacists on extremist sites such as 4chan’s /pol/ board, National Vanguard, Stormfront and The Daily Stormer. Links to the PDF version of the book have been posted hundreds of times on 4chan in the last several years, including as recently as last month.

Daryle Lamont Jenkins, the founder and executive director of the anti-racist One People's Project organization, said this specific sort of propaganda circulation has been a strategy by white supremacists for 30 years.

“It goes back as far as the ‘80s,” Jenkins said. “I remember Aryan Nations was some of the first to start using the internet ... then the general public came on in ’95. White supremacists have been using the internet to disseminate their views for that long.”

“The people who are reading it — they’re not going to the bookstore to get Mein Kampf.”

The connection adds to other young men who have also posted racist and nationalist propaganda to social media just before perpetrating violent attacks.

Last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress that in the last nine months, a “majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated (with a racial motive) are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence.”
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?

By Ben Collins

An Instagram post connected to the 19-year-old who killed three people at a food festival in Northern California points to literature that is part of an ecosystem of white nationalist literature, according to extremism researchers.

On Sunday, police officers shot and killed Santino William Legan at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Gilroy, California, after he opened fire at the event. Earlier the same day, a post appeared on an Instagram page attributed to him referring to a proto-fascist white supremacist manifesto by a pseudonymous 19th-century author.

NBC News has declined to identify the literature by name in order to limit its spread.

According to extremism researchers, the manifesto is part of a collection of white nationalist literature that’s been pirated and distributed for free on far-right websites. The material is part of a yearslong recruiting technique by white nationalists to target those vulnerable to their message on forums frequently populated by teenagers.

The book strongly advocates combat, violence and death along racial lines, and is filled with anti-Semitic rhetoric. It is a staple among neo-Nazis and white supremacists on extremist sites such as 4chan’s /pol/ board, National Vanguard, Stormfront and The Daily Stormer. Links to the PDF version of the book have been posted hundreds of times on 4chan in the last several years, including as recently as last month.

Daryle Lamont Jenkins, the founder and executive director of the anti-racist One People's Project organization, said this specific sort of propaganda circulation has been a strategy by white supremacists for 30 years.

“It goes back as far as the ‘80s,” Jenkins said. “I remember Aryan Nations was some of the first to start using the internet ... then the general public came on in ’95. White supremacists have been using the internet to disseminate their views for that long.”

“The people who are reading it — they’re not going to the bookstore to get Mein Kampf.”

The connection adds to other young men who have also posted racist and nationalist propaganda to social media just before perpetrating violent attacks.

Last week, FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress that in the last nine months, a “majority of the domestic terrorism cases we’ve investigated (with a racial motive) are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence.”
Are you also concerned about Black Supremacists ? And Muslim Supremacists ?
and being concerned about them means not to be concerned with the white ones ?

Forum List

Back