It's Not Your's To Give

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This is a speech Davy Crockett gave to congress-

Davy Crocket and Farmer Bunce: "Not yours to give"

It could be argued that it's not our money either- our Fiat currency is on loan from the Federal Reserve-
I remember when our currency was called Silver Certificate- when I was in the Navy we were discouraged from using US Silver Certificates (US Dollars) in foreign ports because they could be redeemed for Silver and we didn't want to give our Silver to foreign countries- thanks to that nice Republican, Richard M. Nixon, we now use Federal Reserve Notes- we pay taxes, most notably federal taxes to the Treasury Dept (ostensibly) and they are collected with the threat of force by the IRS, to be given to the Federal Reserve (a privately owned bank) for profit- at our expense- that, to me, means fed taxes should be called user fees- of course John Roberts would probably decide they are a Fine and perfectly acceptable- whatever, John. Anyway, congress was granted the power to coin money and set the value there of- why do they borrow numbers on a computer screen and ignore their bound duty? Hell, if they wanted to they could coin pinto beans and make them whatever value they wanted- why don't they?

It could be argued that it's not our money either- our Fiat currency is on loan from the Federal Reserve-
I remember when our currency was called Silver Certificate- when I was in the Navy we were discouraged from using US Silver Certificates (US Dollars) in foreign ports because they could be redeemed for Silver and we didn't want to give our Silver to foreign countries- thanks to that nice Republican, Richard M. Nixon, we now use Federal Reserve Notes- we pay taxes, most notably federal taxes to the Treasury Dept (ostensibly) and they are collected with the threat of force by the IRS, to be given to the Federal Reserve (a privately owned bank) for profit- at our expense- that, to me, means fed taxes should be called user fees- of course John Roberts would probably decide they are a Fine and perfectly acceptable- whatever, John. Anyway, congress was granted the power to coin money and set the value there of- why do they borrow numbers on a computer screen and ignore their bound duty? Hell, if they wanted to they could coin pinto beans and make them whatever value they wanted- why don't they?

None of my fiat currency is borrowed from the Fed.
I didn't even know individuals could borrow currency from the Fed.

How'd you do it?

we pay taxes, most notably federal taxes to the Treasury Dept (ostensibly) and they are collected with the threat of force by the IRS, to be given to the Federal Reserve (a privately owned bank) for profit- at our expense-

The Fed isn't private. And they turn over their profits to the US Treasury.

• Banned

How'd you do it?

we pay taxes, most notably federal taxes to the Treasury Dept (ostensibly) and they are collected with the threat of force by the IRS, to be given to the Federal Reserve (a privately owned bank) for profit- at our expense-

ALL fed reserve notes are borrowed from the fed reserve- they're loaned to banks and the gov't-
The federal reserve bank is a privately owned entity. Period. They are accountable to no one. The lies told by, you guessed it, the fed gov't are to keep citizens in the dark- just like all its other lies- they give the "net" to the treasury, after expenses- they use the force of the US gov't agents (IRS) to ensure user fees are collected- if they aren't a private entity, where did/do they get their money to loan? Oh- they have it printed- just like the US gov't is authorized to do but doesn't-

The Meeting at Jekyll Island | Federal Reserve History

How'd you do it?

ALL fed reserve notes are borrowed from the fed reserve- they're loaned to banks and the gov't-
The federal reserve bank is a privately owned entity. Period. They are accountable to no one. The lies told by, you guessed it, the fed gov't are to keep citizens in the dark- just like all its other lies- they give the "net" to the treasury, after expenses- they use the force of the US gov't agents (IRS) to ensure user fees are collected- if they aren't a private entity, where did/do they get their money to loan? Oh- they have it printed- just like the US gov't is authorized to do but doesn't-

ALL fed reserve notes are borrowed from the fed reserve

You're wrong. The Fed doesn't loan Federal Reserve Notes to anyone.

they're loaned to banks and the gov't-

Banks have to buy FRNs. And why the hell would the government borrow FRNs?
When is the last time they used anything other than a check, credit card or wire?

The federal reserve bank is a privately owned entity. Period.

You're wrong. Exclamation point!

They are accountable to no one.

Wrong. They report to Congress. They operate under a dual, Congressional mandate.
Their Chairman is nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate.

they give the "net" to the treasury, after expenses-

Yup. Their net profit goes to the Treasury.

they use the force of the US gov't agents (IRS) to ensure user fees are collected

They don't lend any money to you, or charge you any user fees, they don't need the IRS to collect your taxes.

if they aren't a private entity, where did/do they get their money to loan?

They're a central bank. Central banks create money out of thin air.

Any other "private entity" get to do that? Why not?

• Banned

How'd you do it?

When is the last time they used anything other than a check, credit card or wire?

Wrong. They report to Congress. They operate under a dual, Congressional mandate.

they use the force of the US gov't agents (IRS) to ensure user fees are collected

They don't lend any money to you, or charge you any user fees, they don't need the IRS to collect your taxes.

SMH- willfully blind. Godvernment thanks you.

How'd you do it?

SMH- willfully blind. Godvernment thanks you.

Stay ignorant.

The discussion about how fiat currency is backed has been going on literally since fiat currency has existed, since the 7th Century CE.

When Marco Polo tried to explain to Europeans how the Chinese were using fiat money, they thought he was crazy.

Europeans didn't accept fiat currency until 15th Century.

Having currency tied to a precious metal would be a great thing, if precious metals had intrinsic value, which they don't.

The value of precious metals traded in a market vary constantly. When our fiat money was tied to gold and silver, we had to fix the price of those metals artificially lower than the bullion market to achieve a stable fiat currency.

Both fiat money and precious metals are dependent on the same things to have value ... the belief by the general public that they are worth something. Without that belief, gold bars are no more valuable than paper money.

Forum List

Back