It's Official: Anti-White Jewish Funded Southern Poverty Law Center Labels Trump Campaign Hate Group

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The anti-White hate group SPLC might have stepped in it this time. Trump is a force to reckoned with and will not take this lightly. The anti-white head Jew who runs the SPLC is this guy, Mark Potok. His nefarious strategy will be labeingl any patriotic Trump supporter a person or organization of hate.

mark_potok.jpg

Trump Campaign Officially Designated As Hate Group By Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC statement on Donald Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering US

Last edited:
Anti white (translation blacks and Hispanics)
Jews
Could you somehow fit in gay Muslim atheist woman. You could cover all the bases.

The anti-White hate group SPLC might have stepped in it this time. Trump is a force to reckoned with and will not take this lightly. The anti-white head Jew who runs the SPLC is this guy, Mark Potok. His nefarious strategy will be labeingl any patriotic Trump supporter a person or organization of hate.

mark_potok.jpg

Trump Campaign Officially Designated As Hate Group By Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC statement on Donald Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering US
I think they labeled The American Enterprise Institute a hate group. They simply aren't credible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

As someone else said. You haven't hit the big time until the anti white,anti male,anti traditional hate group SPLC puts you on their "hate list" LOL

As someone else said. You haven't hit the big time until the anti white,anti male,anti traditional hate group SPLC puts you on their "hate list" LOL

Trump is a joke but at least he has you to cuddle with at night...

Seriously not a good group to back you up, Trump needs to distance himself with a Nazi group that only wants blonde blue eyed people.

Aw does he make you mad and sad like he does to the libtards and TORO as well LOL....

No, he is a joke and nothing more to me.

You can vote for him, and worship him, but please do not shoot up your place when he loses if he is the GOP candidate next year...

I do not want some innocent cop or civilian to be killed by some raging lunatic, and before you scream I want to take your gun rights away please note I never would do that, but you should lock them away yourself if you have any before you hurt someone that did not deserve to be hurt...

If he was a joke, he wouldn't be consistently leading in his party.

LMAO!

OMFG!

Please vote for him and make him the Candidate and when he loses understand why I am laughing at you and never with you!

Aw does he make you mad and sad like he does to the libtards and TORO as well LOL....

You can vote for him, and worship him, but please do not shoot up your place when he loses if he is the GOP candidate next year...

I do not want some innocent cop or civilian to be killed by some raging lunatic, and before you scream I want to take your gun rights away please note I never would do that, but you should lock them away yourself if you have any before you hurt someone that did not deserve to be hurt...
Bruce, I think you are delusional. Not everyone is going to agree with you. You just have to accept that.

What the hell would I do that for? He doesn't get nomination he will just run as an independent....I am not a republican I am an independent,I could care less if the GOP wins the election or not UNLESS Trump is their nominee. a RINO or Hillary is same shit to me.

If he was a joke, he wouldn't be consistently leading in his party.

LMAO!

OMFG!

Please vote for him and make him the Candidate and when he loses understand why I am laughing at you and never with you!
You are losing it sparky.

Bruce, I think you are delusional. Not everyone is going to agree with you. You just have to accept that.

Of course I am because you and the OP'er are so sane...

Fuck, the fact is Trump lead amongst the candidates in the GOP field because the other Candidates have been weak and pathetic, but it does not mean Trump will win a national election unless you believe only White Males in their fifties will vote for Trump.

Trump does not have the minority vote nor the liberal female vote, and this coming election is a Presidential one where you will need more than the white man over fifty vote to win

You will not win New York, California, Illinois, and most likely Florida ( those damn Jews and Hispanics and Minorities within that damn state ).

Then you have states like Texas that is a minority-Majority state which mean the white population is lesser than the minority population combined, and that cities like Dallas, Houston and San Antonio are moderate liberal, and you will most likely lose that state, and losing those key states and most likely Ohio will give Clinton the white house, but keep on dreaming that Trump will win it all with just a certain voter block....

I like him because he expresses himself literally.

He is only guileful on impulse.

Don't cry. I can't stand it when you cry.

Forum List

Back