It's Official: Anti-White Jewish Funded Southern Poverty Law Center Labels Trump Campaign Hate Group

Seriously not a good group to back you up, Trump needs to distance himself with a Nazi group that only wants blonde blue eyed people.
Who wants only blonde blue eyed people? WTF?

Oh sorry I just read on another thread about the KKK here is the story.

Many white supremacist group leaders have praised Trump, who has given their cause more momentum than any other person or event in recent history.

King: Win or lose, Trump has energized white supremacists

Seriously not a good group to back you up, Trump needs to distance himself with a Nazi group that only wants blonde blue eyed people.
Who wants only blonde blue eyed people? WTF?

Oh sorry I just read on another thread about the KKK here is the story.

Many white supremacist group leaders have praised Trump, who has given their cause more momentum than any other person or event in recent history.

King: Win or lose, Trump has energized white supremacists
Is Shaun King a white black supremacist?

Good God, why does anyone care what someone that mixed up writes?

You've got to wonder how people get this ditsy.

I for one, am very pleased that righty voters on this site now have an opportunity to examine how similar the Trump platform, and for that matter, the GOP attitude in general, are with that of white nationalists/nativists

The anti-White hate group SPLC might have stepped in it this time. Trump is a force to reckoned with and will not take this lightly. The anti-white head Jew who runs the SPLC is this guy, Mark Potok. His nefarious strategy will be labeingl any patriotic Trump supporter a person or organization of hate.

mark_potok.jpg

Trump Campaign Officially Designated As Hate Group By Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC statement on Donald Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering US
I think they labeled The American Enterprise Institute a hate group. They simply aren't credible.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
They're not credible but they get a lot of jewish funding.

Lots of white people work for southern law.

You haters get so mad when your called out for hating . Stop being pussies and just own it .

I think it's pretty ironic that the more hate Trump spouts the greater his popularity grows within Republican ranks, proving what liberals have said all along about the Republicans being the party of hate.

I think it's pretty ironic that the more hate Trump spouts the greater his popularity grows within Republican ranks, proving what liberals have said all along about the Republicans being the party of hate.
It's not about a party of hate, it's about a party of patriots who want America great again!

The anti-White hate group SPLC might have stepped in it this time. Trump is a force to reckoned with and will not take this lightly. The anti-white head Jew who runs the SPLC is this guy, Mark Potok. His nefarious strategy will be labeingl any patriotic Trump supporter a person or organization of hate.

mark_potok.jpg

Trump Campaign Officially Designated As Hate Group By Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC statement on Donald Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering US

Ah another example of how Trump is the big favorite of anti-semites.

Forum List

Back