It's official FDA say's to avoid the J&J jab

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hopefully they'll get this completely off the market now.

FDA sharply limits use of Johnson & Johnson shot due to rare blood clots​

Federal regulators announced new restrictions Thursday on the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, saying the risk of a rare and life-threatening blood clot syndrome outweighed the benefits of the vaccine for people who are 18 or older and can get another shot, unless they would otherwise remain unvaccinated.

Do you have a link to a well-researched source, or am I just supposed to look at your dumbass bold-font sentence and assume it is true because it is Bolded?

It's WAPO, what more do you want?
You just added that link, don't be coy.

An updated analysis of safety data through March 18 found that there were 60 confirmed cases of the blood-clotting syndrome, including nine that resulted in death. Even with quick treatment, vaccine recipients can rapidly worsen, with long-term health consequences.

Yikes. Glad I got Pfizer (2 vaccines + booster)

How about CNN?

You just added that link, don't be coy.

An updated analysis of safety data through March 18 found that there were 60 confirmed cases of the blood-clotting syndrome, including nine that resulted in death. Even with quick treatment, vaccine recipients can rapidly worsen, with long-term health consequences.

Yikes. Glad I got Pfizer (2 vaccines + booster)

I've got you beat, I've had 4 jabs.

Hopefully they'll get this completely off the market now.

FDA sharply limits use of Johnson & Johnson shot due to rare blood clots​

In FDA jargon, rare means frequent & very dangerous.
The other clot shots do the same thing but Fauxi & others must have $ invested.
Somebody at J&J must have pissed off someone at the FDA since this is the 2nd time they've gone after the 1-dose experimental gene therapy

In FDA jargon, rare means frequent & very dangerous.
The other clot shots do the same thing but Fauxi & others must have $ invested.
Somebody at J&J must have pissed off someone at the FDA since this is the 2nd time they've gone after the 1-dose experimental gene therapy

I take it you chose to forego the jab(s).

"Federal regulators announced new restrictions Thursday on the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, saying the risk of a rare and life-threatening blood clot syndrome outweighed the benefits of the vaccine for people who are 18 or older and can get another shot, unless they would otherwise remain unvaccinated."

They should pull it off the market, but no. Go ahead and risk your life on a shot that won't prevent you from getting or transmitting the virus if you don't have access to the other dangerous experimental jabs that won't prevent you from getting or transmitting the virus. As if the option to not take any jab isn't available.

I take it you chose to forego the jab(s).
Absolutely.
Nobody in my family will take it but we have lots of Ivermectin for when it comes around, so were good to go.
Works just fine & we aren't enrolled in a medical experiment
Good luck to you & everybody else. I pray I'm totally wrong about it

"Federal regulators announced new restrictions Thursday on the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, saying the risk of a rare and life-threatening blood clot syndrome outweighed the benefits of the vaccine for people who are 18 or older and can get another shot, unless they would otherwise remain unvaccinated."

They should pull it off the market, but no. Go ahead and risk your life on a shot that won't prevent you from getting or transmitting the virus if you don't have access to the other dangerous experimental jabs that won't prevent you from getting or transmitting the virus. As if the option to not take any jab isn't available.
Good Americans let themselves be experimented on even if no benefit accrues and serious to lethal side effects occur
Lib 101

Absolutely.
Nobody in my family will take it but we have lots of Ivermectin for when it comes around, so were good to go.
Works just fine & we aren't enrolled in a medical experiment
Good luck to you & everybody else. I pray I'm totally wrong about it

I'm gambling just as you are.
No problems now for me, but some years down the road, they could discover a whole host of maladies that could come from getting the vaccines. I could easily see scenarios for instance, where they'll discover that getting the vaxx ups your chances of getting Alzheimers, or certain cancers, etc.

I'm gambling just as you are.
No problems now for me, but some years down the road, they could discover a whole host of maladies that could come from getting the vaccines. I could easily see scenarios for instance, where they'll discover that getting the vaxx ups your chances of getting Alzheimers, or certain cancers, etc.
Unfortunately, depending on who you believe, that is already happening. I wish you the best & hope you receive nothing but protection

Side effects aren’t that common and dying from a blood clot is less than %1

Without the vaccines, we’d still be on lockdown and death would be sky high.

It’s worth taking the risk and everyone owes it to society

So take the shot

Those who don’t watch msm bs knew this two yrs ago, all these jabs cause these clots, that’s why they call them the clot shots dumbasses.

Try telling these people how the jab never harmed any of them.

So take the shot
Yes it's worth taking the risk IMO.
BUT, no one owes it to anyone. You decide for yourself.

So take the shot
You do realize after the correspondence dinner, all was vaccinated and boosted. There is an outbreak amongst them?

Forum List

Back