It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

I thought it was interesting that Putin began by explaining the history of his nation.

Something I've mentioned elsewhere around here at some point or another over the years and whenever matters of our failed foreign policy are discussed is that the amateurs in Washington know and understand very, very little regarding the histories and historic relationships that other nations have with each other, rendering them very poor managers of foreign policy.

Knowing geo-political history is critical for sake of sound understanding of the impact and/or consequences of whatever policy one is attempting to invoke.
It's also interesting that the jeering moonbats on this thread are also the same mouth breathers, who are the first to accuse conservatives of seeing the world in terms of only black and white. :eusa_think:

IronyMeter.jpg

The Biden administration will rightfully conclude that the Putin interview will not harm them because it was too long and detailed for their voters and the MSM, which is what their voters depend on, will not cover it. For example, Putin accused the US of blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines - the "biggest act of international industrial terrorism", as characterized by Carlson. This should obviously be front page news.

This morning a neighbor asked me if I had seen the interview. "Uh, no, not yet".

"It was really, really interesting", he said. "Tucker really got Putin to open up."

I am not making this up.

What I wanted to say was, "so, a right wing American faux journalist got the corrupt, murderous former KGB officer Vladmir Putin to drop is guard and pour his heart out? Really?"

I guess I should be surprised, but I'm not. Not any more.
The population of Baja California, Mexico is now nearly 50% retired Americans. Living there is cheaper but a lot more dangerous because of the drug cartels and preying on the elderly. If the US wanted to they could go in there and stir up the ethnic Americans , weaponize them , give them political clout and annex the land. This is precisely what Russia has done in the Crimea. They didn't want to give up.their retirement communities in the warmer climes of the Crimea plus the naval advantages. The eastern Ukraine's lure was the rich farmlands and the industrial regions but those ethnic Russians never chose to live there , they were placed there long ago by the Soviet Union's 10% integration plan. That is also part of the reason so many Ukrainians ended up in Russia.

The Biden administration will rightfully conclude that the Putin interview will not harm them because it was too long and detailed for their voters
That's why, that US voters are on average dumb and fat, Carlson asked questions that would make sense to the dumbest of the dumb. But, he overestimated the so-called "elite" of the US. They didn't understand anything at all

That's why, that US voters are on average dumb and fat, Carlson asked questions that would make sense to the dumbest of the dumb. But, he overestimated the so-called "elite" of the US. They didn't understand anything at all
You have to be a Russian plant. Sorry, not interested in your propaganda , however much you rehearse it.

Main from the interview for to dumb to listen:

-Ukrainians are not an ethnic group, but Russians badly influenced by Poles.
-NATO bases on the side of Russia is unacceptable.
-The Minsk agreements should have been honored. Nothing would have started.
-Denazification of Ukrainian territories is inevitable. Nazi Europe should take note, take note and re-educate itself (preferably on its own).

-Denazification of Ukrainian territories is inevitable. Nazi Europe should take note, take note and re-educate itself (preferably on its own).
And these Ukrainian " Nazis " never invaded russia ? So who's the real Nazis . I have Ukrainian friends here in the US. They would never stoop so low as to call themselves russians. Sorry , you don't know lies when you hear them.

And these Ukrainian " Nazis " never invaded russia ?
You see, dear, for example, the nazis did not invade Brazil and yet the Brazilian military took part in the war with Germany and even "invaded" Italy to fight the nazis.

Putin doesn't even know his own country's history and definitely doesn't know the Ukraine's. The Keivan Rus' of the 9th. to 12th. Century was the predecessor to the three nations of Belarus, Russia and the Ukraine.

Putin doesn't even know his own country's history and definitely doesn't know the Ukraine's. The Keivan Rus' of the 9th. to 12th. Century was the predecessor to the three nations of Belarus, Russia and the Ukraine.
So what? Germany and France, for example, consisted of nationalities that once had difficulty understanding each other and yet they each are now considered one nation - Germans and French. Are you suggesting we split them up to be fair?

Even money that the twaddling warmonger nincompoops on this thread believe that the story lines in pro wrestling are real too.

So what? Germany and France, for example, consisted of nationalities that once had difficulty understanding each other and yet they each are now considered one nation - Germans and French. Are you suggesting we split them up to be fair?
WTF , you're insane. Finno-Urgic tribesmen lived on the lands surrounding Present day Moscow during the time of the Kievan Rus'. The first historical reference to Moscow was in 1147. Kiev had been in existence since 482 ad. I'd say that makes the Ukraine older than Russia.

WTF , you're insane. Finno-Urgic tribesmen lived on the lands surrounding Present day Moscow during the time of the Kievan Rus'. The first historical reference to Moscow was in 1147. Kiev had been in existence since 482 ad. I'd say that makes the Ukraine older than Russia.
Tell me about the frog swamp that existed on the site of the city of Washington D.C. That's probably why this city should be taken over by the Mohican Indians. Isn't it?

The stupidity of those MAGA Americans who admire Putin & Russian chauvinists, imperialists, and vicious statists who hate Western style freedoms, Constitutionalism and rule by law, and whose whole history is a history of murderous Czars, bloody “Red” bureaucrats and madmen ruling over repressed people, is amazing to me. Russians are still threatened by a giant gulag system, a gangster “siloviki” state, immersed in depressing poverty (outside of a few cities), abused and without even basic free speech rights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back