It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Can't wait till the interview airs. I wonder if YouTube will try to censor the interview? This interview will be viewed by millions upon millions to see what Putin has to say about Americans waisting their taxpayer dollars on a Jewish grifter named Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tucker is a true independent of sorts who wants to engage in pure journalism, I see no problem interviewing even aggressive, war violators such as Putin.

Years ago I would have been disgusted, but with age comes wisdom. Just as Reagan angered so many by becoming close to Gorbie, we can avoid more death if we try to understand our adversaries.

That said, Ukraine must be supported by the world as Russia is the aggressor and already had Crimea for some time.

Why are so scared to hear what Putin has to say?

Maybe because the narrative you believe in might be debunked?
Well there is no question it will be propaganda for Putin. The guy is a seasoned world leader and former KGB.

The manner in which Tucker conducts the interview will be important. Does he push back? Provide counter arguments?

If he does not, or WILL not, he has to explain this to his viewers so they understand, "we agreed to these parameters before the interview".

Can't wait till the interview airs. I wonder if YouTube will try to censor the interview? This interview will be viewed by millions upon millions to see what Putin has to say about Americans waisting their taxpayer dollars on a Jewish grifter named Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

75rwbg.gif

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg
Very, very interesting. I wonder if Vladmir will converse, in this interview, in English? He is fluent of course; however, he has a long history of refusing to do so on camera. Always, conversing through an interpreter. This could be very interesting indeed.

75rwbg.gif

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg
You agree that Putin is a shitstain commie murdering fuck though, right? Tucker is free to interview him, but Putin sucks REALLY bad, right?

If i see any conservative praise Putin, im going to push their shit in. Ukraine can fuck off, but Russia can definitely fuck off too.

Forum List

Back