It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Putin had a legitimate point about the Donbass and the refusal of Zelensky to abide by the Minsk Accords.

All of this went out the window when he marched on Kyiv and tried to overthrow the Ukrainian government.
Once again you prove the point of the other side by having no clue as to what you are talking about.

Tucker is NOT independent...he isn't engaging in pure journalism...only yellow journalism that suits HIS agenda.

And I've already seen transcripts of the interview (leaked on X) and to say that it's a one sided fluff piece is putting it very mildly. Because that's what it is. It's also full of flat out lies and embellishments. (Putin is a politician after all).

That being said....

Mr Tucker needs to be jailed for not registering as a Foreign Agent....regardless of what he claims to be.

However hapless Joe Biden probably doesn't have the balls to do so.
Wow! Jailing your perceived political opponents..? How Marxist/Democrat of you...
Lemme guess... You support Zelenski...

He hasn’t ”marched on Kiev”. :cuckoo:
so when the Ukraine war map looked like this, we were just imagining things? Sure as hell looked like he was going after Kyiv to me.

1707163978901.png

Makes sense he’d do something like that given how little anyone talks or thinks about Tucker anymore.

Wow! Jailing your perceived political opponents..? How Marxist/Democrat of you...
Lemme guess... You support Zelenski...
First off....
I'm A-Political. Not a Dem or GOP. Neither side has correct answers.

Secondly.
For right, wrong, or indifferent, this nation under Bill Clinton made Ukraine a promise...one Biden is only partially keeping. Obama and Trump both ignored the promise. The Biden administration is keeping it better...but at a HUGE cost and risk.

Now if we want our treaties to be honored at all in the future...we need to keep them with "bells on". Otherwise they aren't worth the paper they are written on.

So what's worse?
Tucker being allowed to be a shill for Russia?
or
That democrats want illegal aliens to vote in elections?

Two peas....same pod!

First off....
I'm A-Political. Not a Dem or GOP. Neither side has correct answers.

Secondly.
For right, wrong, or indifferent, this nation under Bill Clinton made Ukraine a promise...one Biden is only partially keeping. Obama and Trump both ignored the promise. The Biden administration is keeping it better...but at a HUGE cost and risk.

Now if we want our treaties to be honored at all in the future...we need to keep them with "bells on". Otherwise they aren't worth the paper they are written on.
Then why did we cheerlead the overthrow of the Ukraine government in 2014?

Victoria Nuland and the State Department helped install a puppet regime at that time.

Since then the nation has been in a state of civil war.

Ukraine is a failed state, and nothing more than a puppet regime for the US and our corrupt politicians that use Ukraine to launder taxpayer money through to enrich themselves.

Wake the fuck up.

Victoria Nuland and the State Department helped install a puppet regime at that time.

Ukraine is a failed state, and nothing more than a puppet regime for the US and our corrupt politicians that use Ukraine to launder taxpayer money through to enrich themselves.

Wake the fuck up.
Thats what has tenuously kept the US afloat, for the time being. Propping up puppet regimes...

Wake the fuck up.
By overthrowing the government, they threw out a dictator who was shooting peaceful demonstrators.

God, I would hope so.

Now, here's the thing. I actually DO think that the border should be redrawn to reflect that some areas are Russian and not Ukrainian. But Russia also has to respect Ukraine's sovereignty.

Wake the fuck up.
Things are not as simple as you are saying...

Russia has been extremely devious in their dealings with Ukraine...because they have always wanted it back. And Ukraine has not had a civil war. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ukraine has been fighting illegal Russian immigrants voting in their elections...and running a shadow government. Once Zelensky called them out on it the Russians have been fighting back. Just because you don't know the difference doesn't mean that Ukranians do not. Which is why Zelensky is a national hero in Ukraine.

By overthrowing the government, they threw out a dictator who was shooting peaceful demonstrators.

God, I would hope so.

Now, here's the thing. I actually DO think that the border should be redrawn to reflect that some areas are Russian and not Ukrainian. But Russia also has to respect Ukraine's sovereignty.
Over the years we have seen many reporters/commentators interview many politicians in the world. Whether they were though f a positive or negative to our own political views. And what is sad in our nation now, it seems most politicians will automatically be thought of as positive or negative depending on our political sides as citizens.

God, I would hope so.

Even the former boundary lines included many Ukrainian lands as Russian...but there never has been anyone to do anything about it. Former Ukraine was deep into Russia

Things are not as simple as you are saying...

Russia has been extremely devious in their dealings with Ukraine...because they have always wanted it back. And Ukraine has not had a civil war. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ukraine has been fighting illegal Russian immigrants voting in their elections...and running a shadow government. Once Zelensky called them out on it the Russians have been fighting back. Just because you don't know the difference doesn't mean that Ukranians do not. Which is why Zelensky is a national hero in Ukraine.
Bullshit. Flat out Bullshit. Zelenski has imprisoned, and seen dead political opponents, with the Biden Whitehouses blessing. Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? Why should Rusiia react differently when NATO wants to camp on thier border?

If Tucker is a true independent of sorts who wants to engage in pure journalism, I see no problem interviewing even aggressive, war violators such as Putin.

Canadian, you are going to be shocked, but Tucker is nothing but a shill for Kremlin and #1 Putin appologist.

He enjoys having his mug on Russian TV primitime as one of few high profile usefull American idiots.

Last edited:
Now, here's the thing. I actually DO think that the border should be redrawn to reflect that some areas are Russian and not Ukrainian. But Russia also has to respect Ukraine's sovereignty
Wow, we actually agree on something.

Forum List

Back