It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

I never saw Barbara Walters making excuses for Putin’s brutality

That would be Tucker Carlson urging us to look the other way
As puff pieces were her forte' it's a safe bet that she is the interviewer most likely to provide a hummer.

I never thought i would see democrats performing drag shows for children either.

There is nothing American when it comes to democrats. They are WEF globalist scum.

Funny watching Conservative responses to every issue

Transexuals
Pedophiles
Hunter Biden

Conservatives used to be the party of intellectuals. Now they resort to playground taunts

Did Tucker give Putin a Blow Job?

No. He saved that honor for you. Maybe now finally, we will get to hear the OTHER SIDE of the story in this Biden-Zelenskyy War.

But I forget, rube democrats don't believe in hearing both sides of an argument before passing judgement.

You must really be afraid of what Putin is about to reveal to the world!

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg
They are wise.

Funny watching Conservative responses to every issue

Transexuals
Pedophiles
Hunter Biden

Conservatives used to be the party of intellectuals. Now they resort to playground taunts
Yep. And they've really come out of the closet for dictators. They're not even trying to hide it now.

The amount of shit they have to ignore about Putin is even worse than the amount of shit they have to ignore about Trump.

That's how fucked up their thought processes are right now. That's how manipulated they are.

Can't wait till the interview airs. I wonder if YouTube will try to censor the interview? This interview will be viewed by millions upon millions to see what Putin has to say about Americans waisting their taxpayer dollars on a Jewish grifter named Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg
Try not to jizz all over yourself, loser.

Russians are more American than democrats.

Democrats are nothing but the WEF's little pedo bitches. They have less loyalty to America than Putin does. They are globalist.
Mission accomplished for good old Vlad. He got Tucks to convince twits like you to defend him.

Keep swallowing Putin's jizz, sucker.

Forum List

Back