It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Tucker is NOT independent...he isn't engaging in pure journalism...only yellow journalism that suits HIS agenda.

And I've already seen transcripts of the interview (leaked on X) and to say that it's a one sided fluff piece is putting it very mildly. Because that's what it is. It's also full of flat out lies and embellishments. (Putin is a politician after all).

That being said....

Mr Tucker needs to be jailed for not registering as a Foreign Agent....regardless of what he claims to be.

However hapless Joe Biden probably doesn't have the balls to do so.

Well, you're an idiot.

No. He saved that honor for you. Maybe now finally, we will get to hear the OTHER SIDE of the story in this Biden-Zelenskyy War.

But I forget, rube democrats don't believe in hearing both sides of an argument before passing judgement.

You must really be afraid of what Putin is about to reveal to the world!

They are terrified of every word that is not approved by and disseminated through their Cult.

If I had to choose, I'd rather hang out with Russians then Pedocrats.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Russians are more American than democrats.

Democrats are nothing but the WEF's little pedo bitches. They have less loyalty to America than Putin does. They are globalist.

^^^ supports drag queen pedophile story time for children.

Nothing American about democrats.

Russians are more American then WEF pedo scum.
:thankusmile: the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.:thup:

GFiIiMdWgAADZjO

In the midst of these troubled times I certainly want to hear what Putin has to say. It's impossible to get any insight from the lapdogs masquerading as "news" these days. Thank God we still have real journalists like Tucker Carlson, interested in the actual news of the day.

:thankusmile: I have always liked James Woods.He tells it like it is and does not fall for the propaganda MSM media machine and sees we need people like Tucker who tells the truth of whats going on around the world.

Never thought I would see Republicans in bed with Russia
Maybe you should look at that introspectively, maybe it's not about him, maybe it's about how the likes of you have become his enemy more than 'the Russians'. I know you'll never have the ability to look at it that way, you believe you're infallible.

Maybe you should look at that introspectively, maybe it's not about him, maybe it's about how the likes of you have become his enemy more than 'the Russians'. I know you'll never have the ability to look at it that way, you believe you're infallible.
OldFlame you DO realise this is a paid gay shill from langley you are talking to right?

Last edited:
Yep. And they've really come out of the closet for dictators. They're not even trying to hide it now.

The amount of shit they have to ignore about Putin is even worse than the amount of shit they have to ignore about Trump.

That's how fucked up their thought processes are right now. That's how manipulated they are.
You completely misunderstand. What's the worst you could say about Putin? It's all true. And he is still better than democrats.

Tucker is NOT independent...he isn't engaging in pure journalism...only yellow journalism that suits HIS agenda.

And I've already seen transcripts of the interview (leaked on X) and to say that it's a one sided fluff piece is putting it very mildly. Because that's what it is. It's also full of flat out lies and embellishments. (Putin is a politician after all).

That being said....

Mr Tucker needs to be jailed for not registering as a Foreign Agent....regardless of what he claims to be.

However hapless Joe Biden probably doesn't have the balls to do so.
Tell me that you don't know what FARA is without telling me that you don't know what FARA is.

This argument is not only nauseatingly fake, it comes to us from USMB’s one and only open Stalin-lover, as Ringo ‘s cute little Stalin avatar proclaims!

Of course anyone who wants to discover what Putin really “thinks” needn’t listen to the lies he tells his gullible rightwing American audience courtesy of our supposedly “legendary patriotic American journalist Tucker Carlson”! Dictator Putin’s long chauvinistic speeches to his backward Russian audience (and his brutal invasion of sovereign Ukraine itself) speaks clearly. He too once was a KGB misinformation expert, but as all long-teen dictators, he has grown out of touch with reality. His country is a mess and in decline. His lying and often shocking speeches, directed ant his own people, are widely available, translated into English and many other languages.

Last edited:
No one thinks they’re infallible, except Trump. He takes credit for everything and responsibility for nothing!

Why should Tucker register as a foreign agent?
Because currently we have sanctions against Russia. He has been quoting verbatim Russian propaganda (which has been thoroughly debunked as flat out lies...not even partial truths with lots of corroborated evidence as well as eyewitnesses)
Russian/American relations have been strained lately. This is mostly due to Biden's language towards Russia publicly. But also because of Russia's continued behavior towards former USSR states.

Where Russia has whined incessantly about NATO...there are NO Nuclear weapons anywhere near Russia or its lands. They are in the same locations as they always have been deep in Europe. Not to mention that NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance without the offensive forces. And there is a definite difference between defensive troops and offensive troops. Also with the equipment they carry and use. Each nation might have some offensive troops but they can't and won't work with other nations. Notice also the wide variations of the munitions and equipment that the various NATO members have given Ukraine....it's huge variations and capabilities. Not exactly good for coordinated defense much less attacks.

Offensive maneuvers are highly difficult to do well with low casualty rates. (Russia uses prisoners as cannon fodder and doesn't care about casualty rates) Meaning that there has to be seamless coordination between several separate divisions all doing their specialties. This includes air forces, missile defense, electronic warfare, howitzer batteries, drone pilots, APC, tanks, anti tank crews, and of course infantry....and if there's mines and trenches it gets even more complicated and difficult. If water is involved again it adds several layers of complexity.

So this fluff, puff piece of Tucker's is not beneficial or helpful. And is mostly crap. Spreading Russian Propaganda. That means acting as a foreign agent for money. (Tucker isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart...he is going to make a LOT of money promoting Putin as a reasonable person)

Forum List

Back