It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Well there is no question it will be propaganda for Putin. The guy is a seasoned world leader and former KGB.

The manner in which Tucker conducts the interview will be important. Does he push back? Provide counter arguments?

If he does not, or WILL not, he has to explain this to his viewers so they understand, "we agreed to these parameters before the interview".
Does any reporter interviewing Biden ever “push back”?

Sure it will his “propaganda“, but it allows us to fact check it. The question is what he ends up saying the truth or a lie? If Putin lies, it should be easy for detractors to point it out. I’m going to guess they won’t though, all they will do is scream Tucker is a Russian “agent” or something as they have been because they have no argument on the issues.

You agree that Putin is a shitstain commie murdering fuck though, right? Tucker is free to interview him, but Putin sucks REALLY bad, right?

If i see any conservative praise Putin, im going to push their shit in. Ukraine can fuck off, but Russia can definitely fuck off too.

And our leaders haven’t gotten many people killed or murdered?

How many people died in the Middle East due to Bush and Obama wars?

From RFK Jr.

RFK-on-Tucker.jpg

And our leaders haven’t gotten many people killed or murdered?

How many people died in the Middle East due to Bush and Obama wars?
If dont give a flying fuck about the deaths of Middle Easterners. Putin murders his political opposition. He murders his own citizens.

Does any reporter interviewing Biden ever “push back”?

Sure it will his “propaganda“, but it allows us to fact check it. The question is what he ends up saying the truth or a lie? If Putin lies, it should be easy for detractors to point it out. I’m going to guess they won’t though, all they will do is scream Tucker is a Russian “agent” or something as they have been because they have no argument on the issues.
In the world of propaganda at the highest levels of governments during times of war, it is very difficult to discern fact from fiction. This is why I respect Israel being transparent, even giving a daily briefing of the names of their own fallen brothers in arms. Their transparency destroyed the clear dishonesty from Hamas and their backers early on.

When it comes to Russia vs. the West, it is a case of national interests.

If Tucker is a true independent of sorts who wants to engage in pure journalism, I see no problem interviewing even aggressive, war violators such as Putin.

Years ago I would have been disgusted, but with age comes wisdom. Just as Reagan angered so many by becoming close to Gorbie, we can avoid more death if we try to understand our adversaries.

That said, Ukraine must be supported by the world as Russia is the aggressor and already had Crimea for some time.
How is supporting Ukraine avoiding more death?

No, that’s Biden 2020. He’s the one that implemented an unconstitutional vax mandate that got millions fired from their jobs, not Putin.
Millions were fired? Care to back that up with real sources?

Why are you so scared to hear what Putin has to say?

Maybe because the narrative you believe in might be debunked?
Putin had a legitimate point about the Donbass and the refusal of Zelensky to abide by the Minsk Accords.

All of this went out the window when he marched on Kyiv and tried to overthrow the Ukrainian government.

Putin had a legitimate point about the Donbass and the refusal of Zelensky to abide by the Minsk Accords.

All of this went out the window when he marched on Kyiv and tried to overthrow the Ukrainian government.
He hasn’t ”marched on Kiev”. :cuckoo:

If Tucker is a true independent of sorts who wants to engage in pure journalism, I see no problem interviewing even aggressive, war violators such as Putin.

Years ago I would have been disgusted, but with age comes wisdom. Just as Reagan angered so many by becoming close to Gorbie, we can avoid more death if we try to understand our adversaries.

That said, Ukraine must be supported by the world as Russia is the aggressor and already had Crimea for some time.
Tucker is NOT independent...he isn't engaging in pure journalism...only yellow journalism that suits HIS agenda.

And I've already seen transcripts of the interview (leaked on X) and to say that it's a one sided fluff piece is putting it very mildly. Because that's what it is. It's also full of flat out lies and embellishments. (Putin is a politician after all).

That being said....

Mr Tucker needs to be jailed for not registering as a Foreign Agent....regardless of what he claims to be.

However hapless Joe Biden probably doesn't have the balls to do so.

Forum List

Back