It's Official: Legendary American Patriotic Journalist Tucker Carlson Has Just Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Yes. Got my 4th. booster last month. I knew what the technology was based on. Real vaccines take 5 to 20 years to develop. remember it was a race against a global pandemic and trump wanted something developed very " fast ". You get what you pay for. A vaccine that you get periodically for protection.

LOL!

IMG_5526.jpeg

The TRUTH matters , that's what Rather was going after. He exposed it no matter what the politics were. He was a journalist. Nothing like today's political commentators.

Regardless, Dan Rather has a superior journalistic body of work to Tucker Carlson

Wow. Spoken like a true surrender monkey appeaser.

Man, your propagandists have really dumbed you tard down beyond belief!

By the way, tard. INVADING ANOTHER COUNTRY is not "internal affairs".

Jesus!

Easy peasy, go fight for the Z man. Oh wait, you want other American's to do it for you.

Regardless, Dan Rather has a superior journalistic body of work to Tucker Carlson
Do not confuse journalists with today's political news commentators. They are completely different. The former based on facts, the latter all opinion. The best they can do is someone like Rachael Madow who gives an opinion that is at least based on facts. Hand-picked apples do not give one a clear picture of what's in the bushel however.

We shall see, won’t we?

My money says Russia shows the interview unedited
What I found interesting was the “teaser” the fake “journalist” Tucker put out to his American base, advertising the then upcoming “interview” with Putin, which predictably turned out to of no importance — just a publicity stunt and channel for Putin to reach the Trump base.

The “teaser” advert to his base was not part of the interview carried by Russian media, and so it contained a few provisos about the interview’s purpose supposedly not being to render support to Putin — but in the interview itself it seems like there wasn’t even even an inch of space between these two demagogues.

That’s why, I guess, Tucker has been offered a paid position with RT … which he won’t accept because he is already a rich man who will make much more in the U.S. both entertaining and poisoning the minds of his followers.

Besides, who really wants to live in Russia?

What I found interesting was the “teaser” the fake “journalist” Tucker put out to his American base, advertising the then upcoming “interview” with Putin, which predictably turned out to of no importance — just a publicity stunt and channel for Putin to reach the Trump base.

The “teaser” advert to his base was not part of the interview carried by Russian media, and so it contained a few provisos about the interview’s purpose supposedly not being to render support to Putin — but in the interview itself it seems like there wasn’t even even an inch of space between these two demagogues.

That’s why, I guess, Tucker has been offered a paid position with RT … which he won’t accept because he is already a rich man who will make much more in the U.S. both entertaining and poisoning the minds of his followers.

Besides, who really wants to live in Russia?
The whole interview can not avoid bias , I know in the past tucker said of Putin , " Putin wasn't so bad. " End of story.

Can't wait till the interview airs. I wonder if YouTube will try to censor the interview? This interview will be viewed by millions upon millions to see what Putin has to say about Americans waisting their taxpayer dollars on a Jewish grifter named Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

tucker1.jpg

tucker2.jpg
Yes, and Russian media has already used it for propaganda.

Fucker the sucker

Forum List

Back