It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

So, he's not starting a war over this.

NOw, show me the part where he "condones" it as you claim or admit that you are a lying piece of shit.
You pathetic piece of trash. Trump was harder on Taylor Swift for a tweet than he was on a dictator who murdered a journalist. You want us totally beholden to the Saudi’s and you love it.

No, I want energy independence for the US.

But I recognize the soft power that Saudi have, mostly over our allies, and I know that we are not in a position to dictate internal policy to them.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi..

Why should he? Obama took no action at all for the actions of the English monarchy in the public death and dismemberment of Scottish activist William Wallace.

You have to let bygones be bygones when leaders are dealing with their own citizens- particularly when America doesn't have a dog in the fight.

Although, IMHO, it would have been nice for Queen Elizabeth to apologize to President Trump for the abuse given to Wallace, as the President is of Scottish extraction.

I'm neither a Rump guy nor a Pub. So you no solutions you just want to cry about Rump. Got it
^ clearly jumped in, having no idea wtf was going on

Enlighten me
You asked about bombing all the intelligent people in this country. Makes me think it’s not possible to enlighten you about anything.

If that's your take from my question you're not up to this. Do YOU WANT rump to bomb the Saudi's?

I want him to show some decency and some trust in the word of our Intelligence agencies. Rather...he is acting like an agent of first Putin and now the Saudis....

So you have full faith and confidence in our alphabet agencies?

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

Wow Herr Hitler, demagogue much?

^ clearly jumped in, having no idea wtf was going on

Enlighten me
You asked about bombing all the intelligent people in this country. Makes me think it’s not possible to enlighten you about anything.

If that's your take from my question you're not up to this. Do YOU WANT rump to bomb the Saudi's?

I want him to show some decency and some trust in the word of our Intelligence agencies. Rather...he is acting like an agent of first Putin and now the Saudis....

Same people that told us about Saddam's WMDs.

NOw, show me the part where he "condones" it as you claim or admit that you are a lying piece of shit.
You pathetic piece of trash. Trump was harder on Taylor Swift for a tweet than he was on a dictator who murdered a journalist. You want us totally beholden to the Saudi’s and you love it.

But I recognize the soft power that Saudi have, mostly over our allies, and I know that we are not in a position to dictate internal policy to them.
The allies Trump has spent 2 years trashing and alienating? What a great plan you all have going, just fantastic.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi..

Why should he? Obama took no action at all for the actions of the English monarchy in the public death and dismemberment of Scottish activist William Wallace.

You have to let bygones be bygones when leaders are dealing with their own citizens- particularly when America doesn't have a dog in the fight.

Although, IMHO, it would have been nice for Queen Elizabeth to apologize to President Trump for the abuse given to Wallace, as the President is of Scottish extraction.
Everyone’s dumber now. Thanks.

Wow Herr Hitler, demagogue much?
^ :cuckoo:

and what , who ADMITTED to the murder of 'kahoogi' or is everyone still just making Assumptions eh .

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

So after Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by Al Queda, did George Bush make an arms deal with them?
What a fucking idiot you are.

No maobama did that.

Enlighten me

Same people that told us about Saddam's WMDs.

Oh it's much worse than that

The allies Trump has spent 2 years trashing and alienating? What a great plan you all have going, just fantastic.

I mentioned no plan. Just the fact that our allies are dependent on Saudi oil.

Which of course is a fungible commodity.

From what I have read, he had contacts in the CIA, MI6 and Saudi intelligence as well. And he went around pissing everyone off.

If he was about to meet his end, chances are, the NSA told the administration, and the administration either warned the Saudi's not to do it, or, more than likely, since most folks know that WaPo is the mouthpiece of the CIA which is actively trying to undermine the administration, maybe the admin. really didn't care since both they, the Israelis, and House Saud were getting tired of his shit.

What better way to stick to Bezos propaganda machine than to sit on that intel and let one of his reporters walk into a trap for all his nasty slander and libel?

A lot of speculation and opinions but without any definitive fact from either said.

With or without actual fact, people like to talk / accuse....

Well, in the world of the clandestine, that is what you get.

Need to know.

Why do you think he was on the pay roll as a non-citizen? With his connections?

Nothing is ever confirmed for the public in that world.

That is all you have, speculation and circumstantial evidence.

Interesting tid bit, I didn't know, his first cousin was Princess Diana's Dodi Fayed. Interesting.

Adnan Khashoggi - Wikispooks

Document:The Global Drugs Meta-Group - Wikispooks

Jamal Khashoggi - Wikispooks

Document:Outrage over killing of journalists is essential - Wikispooks

Document:Outrage over killing of journalists is essential - Wikispooks

It doesn't matter which side they hail from, all the elites are corrupt and work for, or in the system. They all have clearance.

Khashoggi really trash talked Mo Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. What did he expect when he went to visit Mr. Salman on his own turf? Did he expect to get a freaking medal?

There goes Trumpster, appeasing tyrants again.
I think the Nazi's of CNN should be put up against the wall and shot for treason. There were a few good journalists that actually looked out for innocent people, not the liberal propaganda machine.

Overview
Daniel Pearl (October 10, 1963 – February 1, 2002) was a journalist for The Wall Street Journal with American and Israeli citizenship. He was kidnapped and later beheaded by terrorists in Pakistan.
Pearl was working as the South Asia Bureau Chief of The Wall Street Journal, based in Mumbai, India. He was kidnapped when he had gone to Pakistan as part of an investigation into the alleged links between British citizen Richard Reid (known as the "shoe bomber") and Al-Qaeda. Pearl was killed by his captors.
In July 2002, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a British national of Pakistani origin, was sentenced to death [/img]

So after Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by Al Queda, did George Bush make an arms deal with them?
What a fucking idiot you are.

No maobama did that.

Nailed it. I thought the same damn thing when I read that.

Or Hillary, that works too. She was that one that hatched that plan according to Seymour Herch's article about running gun's and equipment from the Libyan annex.

Trump has taken "negotiating from a place of weakness" to a fine art form

He keeps talking about how badly we need the Saudis.

Bullshit. They need us more than we need them.

Their entire military is based on our weapons. That ,eams the supply chain and all the spare parts come from us. Unless they want to rebuild their entire military...they don't have the option to "switch".

He talks about oil....we are self sufficient. We don't NEED Saudi oil and if they raise prices...other nations will ramp up production. For a country so dependent (solely actually) that is a disaster.

Trump has taken "negotiating from a place of weakness" to a fine art form

He keeps talking about how badly we need the Saudis.

Bullshit. They need us more than we need them.

Their entire military is based on our weapons. That ,eams the supply chain and all the spare parts come from us. Unless they want to rebuild their entire military...they don't have the option to "switch".

He talks about oil....we are self sufficient. We don't NEED Saudi oil and if they raise prices...other nations will ramp up production. For a country so dependent (solely actually) that is a disaster.

Oil is fungible.

Forum List

Back