It's official. Trump is running.

He’s going to lose that in the bankruptcy. He may claim it as his private residence and, therefore, not seizable under FL law, but since it’s essentially a hotel from which he earns money, that may not apply.
Cuz Russiagate, right?

We got him this time! Part 65,421,098

Cuz Russiagate, right?

We got him this time! Part 65,421,098
It's silly, but no sillier than hearing about the Clintons every other day for 30 fucking years.

"Some dude who shook hands with Hillary once in 1970 died of a heart attack. That bitch is going to jail this time."

A tweet from some rando makes it official? How’s he supposed to run from prison, anyway?
Eugene Debs and Lyndon Larouche both ran from prison?

:dunno:

It's the American way. The only law that says he can't, is if he gets convicted of treason.

LOCK HIM UP
Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

The fact that this is even a possibility tells us all we need to know about how far this country has decayed. We need to get our heads around that and figure out how we can at least work towards something better. It's going to be ugly for a while. After that is up to us.

Of course he's running. And though I voted for him in 16 and 20, and he was a good if not great president, I wish he would not--for the good of the country.
You like a female abuser, a three-time cheat on wifes, and a clown and a crook, who wouldn't, YOU!

You like a female abuser, a three-time cheat on wifes, and a clown and a crook, who wouldn't, YOU!

You're such a good little Puritan shamer Penny. Did you mean to be more of a fundamentalist than an evangelical Christian?

You're such a good little Puritan shamer Penny. Did you mean to be more of a fundamentalist than an evangelical Christian?
He's Putin love child.

He's Putin love child.

Penny why are you such an uptight Puritanical shamer? Is this who you hoped to be when you were a teenager, shaming shaming shaming like a fundamentalist?

NO ONE in my evangelical church--and I mean no one--talks like you do.

1645961867490.png

Forum List

Back