It's official...we are an ineptocracy

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
The Twenty-First Century “Ineptocracy” of America
MICHAEL J HURD (2012.06.18 )
I ran across a t-shirt that says everything about the state of our country today:

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

It’s not sarcasm or exaggeration to say all this. Every word of it is true.

The Twenty-First Century "Ineptocracy" of America | Capitalism MagazineCapitalism Magazine

I ran across a t-shirt that says everything about the state of our country today:

Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

The Twenty-First Century "Ineptocracy" of America | Capitalism MagazineCapitalism Magazine

A good read. I particularly liked this part:

People ought to be smart enough to understand that the success of another is NOT an attack on you. If your life is impoverished today, it’s not because somebody else has done well. You can set a well-off person’s big house on fire, and if you were living in a slum before, you’re still living in a slum now. The well-being of one has no cause-and-effect relationship with the lesser well-being of another.

I have been saying this for over two decades, but it seems that the progressives won't ever get it.

When you depend upon an outside entity for your health and happiness, you are nothing but a tool to be used by others.

when you look at all the parasites in our culture now it's a wonder we can even survive

Yes all we need is a bunch of republicans in office and we will finally have the government we deserve.:eusa_whistle:
Has ZERO to do with party but corrupt government in of itself for their own aggrandizement and their control over US. Get off the party schtick...it's really liberating.

A good read. I particularly liked this part:

People ought to be smart enough to understand that the success of another is NOT an attack on you. If your life is impoverished today, it’s not because somebody else has done well. You can set a well-off person’s big house on fire, and if you were living in a slum before, you’re still living in a slum now. The well-being of one has no cause-and-effect relationship with the lesser well-being of another.

I have been saying this for over two decades, but it seems that the progressives won't ever get it.

When you depend upon an outside entity for your health and happiness, you are nothing but a tool to be used by others.
Indeed. Teach others to take charge of themselves, their own liberty, and not cede it to those that could care less about them anyway.

Yes, an Ineptocracy and a Corrruptocracy - it's a twofer.

It is very true. Not only is this an ineptocracy, but the more inept the leader of the ineptocracy is, the better his performance is perceived to be!

Forum List

Back