It's on! Let's see what you got Rodgers.

They looked at the play many times ( with focus on “Lower leg flexing” whatever that is and they tie it to achilles injury . But for you I’ll sugar coat it ( It was a Minor high ankle sprain )

No one knows what is wrong with Rodgers! They are GUESSING.

Could be an Achilles or it could be a calf strain. Salah has to say that and hope it's not.

Making medical diagnosis from 300 feet away. Like I said from their rectum.

they literally just said it was an ankle injury
Do you even UNDERSTAND football? No, No you don't.

The Jets reported an ankle injury.......well no shit Sherlock.
Medical Professionals, that watched the injury and his calf, determined it MIGHT be an achilles injury, because that's what an achilles injury looks like.

Now, go turn back on Guttfeld or Watters.

This
Do you even UNDERSTAND football? No, No you don't.

The Jets reported an ankle injury.......well no shit Sherlock.
Medical Professionals, that watched the injury and his calf, determined it MIGHT be an achilles injury, because that's what an achilles injury looks like.

Now, go turn back on Guttfeld or Watters.
game is epic anyhoo

they literally just said it was an ankle injury
Where oh where is this coward?
Will he come back and admit he/she was wrong?
Highly doubtful.
Really? You mean non doctors can’t make an injury determination from the booth? Shocking I tell you.

I
Where oh where is this coward?
Will he come back and admit he/she was wrong?
Highly doubtful.

I do that with people , they doubt my Remote Viewing abilities 😆🤣

No one knows what is wrong with Rodgers!

Everyone knows but just don't want to be the one who gets quoted saying it:
  1. Rogers was an overrated QB who was now done in by sheer age and injuries and Green Bay knew it and let him go.
  2. Rogers bilked the stupid Jets out of 75 million fooling them that he could take them to a championship.
  3. The louse came out on his first drive of his first game, and four plays and two sacks in, unable to run, fell down on a light tackle and announced that he was cooked.
Now the Jets will get stuck paying millions for his surgery, then he can retire even richer and do commercials and color.
Game tickets go up another $100 now to pay for it all and the stupid NFL junkies will gladly be taken for yet more.

I

I do that with people , they doubt my Remote Viewing abilities 😆🤣
65 Yard Punt Return walk off TD for Jet Free Agent Rookie
Everyone knows but just don't want to be the one who gets quoted saying it:
  1. Rogers was an overrated QB who was now done in by sheer age and injuries and Green Bay knew it and let him go.
  2. Rogers bilked the stupid Jets out of 75 million fooling them that he could take them to a championship.
  3. The louse came out on his first drive of his first game, and four plays and two sacks in, unable to run, fell down on a light tackle and announced that he was cooked.
Now the Jets will get stuck paying millions for his surgery, then he can retire even richer and do commercials and color.
Game tickets go up another $100 now to pay for it all and the stupid NFL junkies will gladly be taken for yet more.
A Jets D Lineman had 11 Solo tackles , they could still go 9&8 & Make Playoffs

Forum List

Back