It's Only Been Three Days

YeglrXj.jpg

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.
:lol:

Of course you don't.

He's not a Trumpist. You won't support anything he does by definition.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.
Three days and Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Easy to do when you haven’t sent a mob to attack Congress and haven’t been Impeached Twice

Last edited:
As we've already seen.
Xiden is going to leave a path of destruction behind him like we've never seen.
Which of course will lead to a Republican wave in two years.
Assuming of course we can stop dems from cheating.

And I have never held an administration in such low regard as I do now. Not even Obama's.
Three days an Biden is already a higher rated President than Trump

Easy to do when you haven’t sent a mob to attack Congress and haven’t been Impeached Twice
Just another lie...Trump went out with better rating than Biden came in with.....

To be fair, the replacement of President Trump left us with a HUGE mess. The collective powers had to go scorched earth on our electoral system in order to get the man they hated out of The White House.

It will be decades until the electorate has restored faith in US elections.

I don't foresee it happening in the short time I have left.
Agreed.

Just another lie...Trump went out with better rating Biden came in with.....
trump went out pissing in his pants ,,,the worst pos ever in our WH

you should read more than lib propo

As bad a President as Trump was...

I never saw a President Crash and Burn like Trump

Dude save it...you arent convincing anyone

As we've already seen.
Xiden is going to leave a path of destruction behind him like we've never seen.
Which of course will lead to a Republican wave in two years.
Assuming of course we can stop dems from cheating.
Just like Obama wore a tan suit and used Dijon mustard on his hamburger.
rud6k15df5d61.jpg

oh its already happened, the rolex watch

Not much to convince

The Trump Presidency after Nov 3 was a disaster
The whole world looked on in shock

What mess has Trump left behind? Be real, not repeating some baseless libtard fantasy.

View attachment 447622

It figures that you couldn't answer the question. Did anyone ever tell you that is the sure sign of being a dumbass?

Being a dumb ass is repetitively expecting someone to answer dumb ass questions.

If you can't see the obvious, I'm not wasting time on explaining it anymore.

You cannot explain how Trump left a mess without lying. Just look at the disaster Biden has already become. I don't support any of his EOs, period.
:lol:

Of course you don't.

He's not a Trumpist. You won't support anything he does by definition.

OK. you tell me what Biden has done with his EOs that make you so excited that you dampen your underwear.

Not much to convince

The Trump Presidency after Nov 3 was a disaster
The whole world looked on in shock
Yeah thats it.....funny Biden came out crashing with an incredibly low approval rating,,,,.....more proof he wasnt elected

Just another lie...Trump went out with better rating than Biden came in with.....

Ummmm nnnnno dear. Rump was AT LEAST negative 20 and plummeting at the end, below 30% in some polls, and had literally NEVER even touched 50% approval in his entire term. I know how y'all like to play with numbers as if they're Ken and Barbie dolls but them's the facts. Rump is in fact the only figure in the entire history of PrezPolling back through Truman, who failed to EVER hit 50%. Even Gerald Ford did it.

Forum List

Back