Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Trump-Carter-Code-1182.jpg

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

A couple of weeks ago Obama went on TV, as he is wont to do, and said (imitating Obama), "We do not have a religious test for people entering our country. It doesn't matter what they believe. We have freedom of religion in this country, whatever amendments since then. And it's the law, it's our law, and we cannot ask people about their religion, and we certainly cannot use what they say as a reason to keep --" And I was forced to remind everybody that not only can we, we must, because it is also American statutory law. We must ask immigrants seeking asylum what their religious beliefs are. We have done it. We continue to do it. Here's why.
The primary reason most refugees give for seeking asylum is that they are fleeing religious persecution in whatever war torn place they're coming from. During the interview process, it is required that we investigate that. "What religion are you?" we ask. They must tell us. Based on what they tell us, we then examine whether or not there is indeed persecution of that religious belief in the place where the immigrant, the refugee, is coming from. We dealt with this a couple of weeks ago. Obama said you could never have a religious test for refugees, and we showed that a religious test is actually written into the statutes that govern refugees and asylum.

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.
Yawn. No it doesn't.
actually...it does. The first amendment prohibits government policy to be dictated by religion. Pretty much cut and dry.

Saying "yawn, no it doesn't" is not the way to debate a point made.

Islamic State wouldn't that be more of a cult and not a religion.

Oh and according to our fearless leader the attackers weren't muslim and ISIS isn't muslim so. :) Continue being wrong.
I'm not wrong. Trump wants to ban Muslims. If he said he wants to ban anyone from a Muslim country, he would have my support.

Oh and according to our fearless leader the attackers weren't muslim and ISIS isn't muslim so. :) Continue being wrong.
I'm not wrong. Trump wants to ban Muslims. If he said he wants to ban anyone from a Muslim country, he would have my support.
The law passed by DEMOCRATS trumps your wants or needs. ANY president has the right to ban ANY race,nationality etc he/she wants for however long he/she wants. Try reading the law.

Saudi Arabia should be near the top of the MF'ing list.........but, there's little details called oil and the petro-dollar.

Ah, so he should say "iranian nationals"

Hes completely unconsidered in his approach. Which is, of course, how he's gottenso far.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.
the spell Nazi ploy is the best you can do?
OP warning ......the op is a white SUPREMACIST anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.

the spell Nazi ploy is the best you can do?
OP warning ......the op is a white SUPREMACIST anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.

not near as much fun as I have exposing yours on an almost hourly basis.
I embrace what I am son. All anyone has to do is ASK I have no secrets because I am not ashamed to HATE ANYTHING,ANYONE that interferes,intends to destroy,damage or harm my race,family,culture,heritage or history. Oh and the spelling error is par for the course with idiots like you. Its amusing showing how ignorant you lemmings truly are.

Unless, and until, the applicable law is deemed uncontitutional by THE COURTS, your argument is null and void. Besides, The applicable amendment you alude too only ensures that the government does not endorse any one, or group of religions. It does not prevent the government from using a religious test to determine if a refugee will be permited to enter the country. This has been done before, and it will again, assuming our country, as we know it, doesn't disappear from the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back