Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
They banned EVERYBODY from coming to the US from 1924-1965. That was okay too.

No.........with Koshergrl I never know whether she is really this stupid- or is just lying.

They banned EVERYBODY from coming to the US from 1924-1965. That was okay too

Albert Einstein came to the United States in 1933.

And what was the law?

upload_2015-12-9_16-37-59.png

But Koshergrl did remind me of something

American Kindertransport

Main article: One Thousand Children

The One Thousand Children (OTC) was a similar but much less organised effort to transport unaccompanied children, mostly Jewish, to the United States. The program brought about 1400 children aged between 14 months and 16 years to the United States between November 1934 and May 1945. Like the kinder, these OTC children were forced to leave their parents behind in Europe; many of them were later murdered by the Nazis.

In contrast to the Kindertransport, where the British Government waived immigration visa requirements, these OTC children received no United States Government visa immigration assistance. Furthermore, it is documented that the State Department deliberately made it very difficult for any Jewish refugee to get an entrance visa.[29] And it was even harder to secure the appropriate papers for their parents, hence most had to remain in Europe.

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
Bullshit !

as usual kosherhag is talking out her ass.

Last edited:

I am even better with that!
Two Nazis in agreement no suprize there.

No.........with Koshergrl I never know whether she is really this stupid- or is just lying.

They banned EVERYBODY from coming to the US from 1924-1965. That was okay too

Albert Einstein came to the United States in 1933.

And what was the law?

View attachment 56582

But Koshergrl did remind me of something

American Kindertransport

Main article: One Thousand Children

The One Thousand Children (OTC) was a similar but much less organised effort to transport unaccompanied children, mostly Jewish, to the United States. The program brought about 1400 children aged between 14 months and 16 years to the United States between November 1934 and May 1945. Like the kinder, these OTC children were forced to leave their parents behind in Europe; many of them were later murdered by the Nazis.

In contrast to the Kindertransport, where the British Government waived immigration visa requirements, these OTC children received no United States Government visa immigration assistance. Furthermore, it is documented that the State Department deliberately made it very difficult for any Jewish refugee to get an entrance visa.[29] And it was even harder to secure the appropriate papers for their parents, hence most had to remain in Europe.
:clap::clap2::clap2:

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

It doesn't ensure religious freedom for foreigners, so you're full of shit.
Yes it does.

ROFL! You can't be serious.
full of shit as always :
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

Yes it does.

full of shit as always :
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

We are talking about people living in foreign countries. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?

Illegals are already subject to deportation, so they are irrelevant.

Yes it does.

full of shit as always :

We are talking about people living in foreign countries. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?

BULLSHIT another chicken shit dodge.

Yes it does.

full of shit as always :

"BULLSHIT?" It's a question, moron. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?

Yes it does.

full of shit as always :

"BULLSHIT?" It's a question, moron. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?
Yes bullshit the thread is about dening access to this country not if the Constitution is valid in others.
You are either dodging the topic or its too hard a concept for you to grasp.

full of shit as always :

Yes bullshit the thread is about dening access to this country not if the Constitution is valid in others.
You are either dodging the topic or its too hard a concept for you to grasp.

"Denying access to the country" means you're talking about the Constitution rights of foreigners in foreign countries. They have no rights under the Constitution. The have no right to "access the country." The government has the right to exclude foreigners from "accessing the country" for any reason. If you claim they do, you are claiming the foreigners living in foreign countries have right s protected by the Constitution. You have to be an idiot to believe that.

Last edited:

Quote the part of the law that gives permission to deny immigration based on religion. I'll wait.
It says the President can issue the proclimation for what ever reason he choses, as long as he/she can show evidence that they would be a detriment to the country.

Can you not read?
I'm not seeing that specific section. Can you quote it for me? I assume i am just skipping over it
I refer you back to post #2. If you still cannot see it, there is no hope for you.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.
the spell Nazi ploy is the best you can do?
OP warning ......the op is a white SUPREMACIST anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.
not near as much fun as I have exposing yours on an almost hourly basis.
I embrace what I am son. All anyone has to do is ASK I have no secrets because I am not ashamed to HATE ANYTHING,ANYONE that interferes,intends to destroy,damage or harm my race,family,culture,heritage or history. Oh and the spelling error is par for the course with idiots like you. Its amusing showing how ignorant you lemmings truly are.
Don't call me son , I have hemorrhoids older than you.
What "race"would that be?
There is only one human race, no racist pseudo science garbage can change that.
The only way that it's possible to be a different race would be through the process of speciation and that isn't likely in the foreseeable future.
Your nazi heroes tried it and we all know how that turned out.
The final nail in your coffin is that ALL modern humans evolved in Africa .
No matter how much you bitch you are at the core of your being, black.
Oh christ you are a fucking idiot more so than I thought. I can't even manage to discuss anything with someone that thinks an African n!gger is the same as a beautiful Aryan woman from Europe. On ignore the troll goes.
As do you, racist.

The US was in conflict with Iran.

The US is not in conflict with Islam.

See the difference?
"The US is not in conflict with Islam." That's funny. Have you been asleep since September Eighth, 2001? Your ignorance is astonishing. We ARE in conflict with Islam, maybe not ALL Muslims, but we are in conflict with Islam none the less. Just like we where in conflict with Germany in the fourties, maybe not all Germans, but with Germany none the less.

Forum List

Back