Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!

The US was in conflict with Iran.

The US is not in conflict with Islam.

See the difference?
"The US is not in conflict with Islam." That's funny. Have you been asleep since September Eighth, 2001? Your ignorance is astonishing. We ARE in conflict with Islam, maybe not ALL Muslims, but we are in conflict with Islam none the less. Just like we where in conflict with Germany in the fourties, maybe not all Germans, but with Germany none the less.

Islam is 1 billion people. How many people carried out 9/11?

19 plus some others, possible 100 people, that's a long way from 1 billion, don't you think?

Ignorance? No, ignorance is suggesting the US is at war with the US when the US uses military facilities in many Muslims countries, is allied with various Muslims countries.

Just because YOU WANT war with Islam, can't think why, they're pretty aggressive people to pick on, and there are a lot of them.

How can you be in conflict with Islam but not all Muslims? That's nonsensical!

Okay, the US was at war with Germany, with the German leadership especially. So, who is the leadership of Islam? You tell me, as you're making this claim.

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!

See the difference?
"The US is not in conflict with Islam." That's funny. Have you been asleep since September Eighth, 2001? Your ignorance is astonishing. We ARE in conflict with Islam, maybe not ALL Muslims, but we are in conflict with Islam none the less. Just like we where in conflict with Germany in the fourties, maybe not all Germans, but with Germany none the less.

19 plus some others, possible 100 people, that's a long way from 1 billion, don't you think?

Ignorance? No, ignorance is suggesting the US is at war with the US when the US uses military facilities in many Muslims countries, is allied with various Muslims countries.

Just because YOU WANT war with Islam, can't think why, they're pretty aggressive people to pick on, and there are a lot of them.

Okay, the US was at war with Germany, with the German leadership especially. So, who is the leadership of Islam? You tell me, as you're making this claim.
The imam's who preach death to America in their mosques and the sheep that repeat their words with action.

See the difference?

The imam's who preach death to America in their mosques and the sheep that repeat their words with action.

And are they the leadership of Islam?

I mean, Christianity doesn't have a leader, it has the Pope, it has the Queen of England, it has people who run their own churches, it has some guy in charge of Russian Orthodoxy etc etc, many, many leaders. Germany had one leader.

Making comparisons on this basis is almost impossible. You're picking and choosing what is convenient, ignoring what isn't and then presenting nonsense.

The constitution is for American citizens and American Citizens only.
false
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

full of shit as always :
The Constitution does not say citizens it says persons. That means EVERYONE has the rights listed in the Constitution. Even illegals are protected from cruel and unusual punishment for example.

We are talking about people living in foreign countries. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?

Illegals are already subject to deportation, so they are irrelevant.
BULLSHIT another chicken shit dodge.

"BULLSHIT?" It's a question, moron. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?
Yes bullshit the thread is about dening access to this country not if the Constitution is valid in others.
You are either dodging the topic or its too hard a concept for you to grasp.

"Denying access to the country" means you're talking about the Constitution rights of foreigners in foreign countries. They have no rights under the Constitution. The have no right to "access the country." The government has the right to exclude foreigners from "accessing the country" for any reason. If you claim they do, you are claiming the foreigners living in foreign countries have right s protected by the Constitution. You have to be an idiot to believe that.
false, but you just had to say something

See the difference?

The only part of your...post... that I feel inclined to address is your claims that:
  1. "The US is at war with Islam." (at least I THINK that's what you meant...) Never said that, I said we are in conflict with Islam. Huge difference.
  2. "I want war with Islam." No, again, never said that. Certain people of the Muslim faith want war with us. Again, huge differnce.

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

It doesn't ensure religious freedom for foreigners, so you're full of shit.
Yes it does.
Where? Can you quote and link to the part of the US Constinution that you refer to?
asked and answered
Sorry, must have missed that. Could you refernce the post number, so I can go back and read what you had to say?

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

Yes it does.
Where? Can you quote and link to the part of the US Constinution that you refer to?
asked and answered
Sorry, must have missed that. Could you refernce the post number, so I can go back and read what you had to say?
it only a 3 page thread look for your self.

We are talking about people living in foreign countries. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?

Illegals are already subject to deportation, so they are irrelevant.
BULLSHIT another chicken shit dodge.

"BULLSHIT?" It's a question, moron. Do you seriously contend that the Constitution protects Pakistanis living in Pakistan?
Yes bullshit the thread is about dening access to this country not if the Constitution is valid in others.
You are either dodging the topic or its too hard a concept for you to grasp.

"Denying access to the country" means you're talking about the Constitution rights of foreigners in foreign countries. They have no rights under the Constitution. The have no right to "access the country." The government has the right to exclude foreigners from "accessing the country" for any reason. If you claim they do, you are claiming the foreigners living in foreign countries have right s protected by the Constitution. You have to be an idiot to believe that.
false, but you just had to say something

ROFL! So you're actually claiming that the Constitution protects the Constitutional rights of foreigners living in foreign countries? Then why aren't we arresting men in Saudi Arabia who prevent their wives from driving?

Yes it does.
asked and answered
Fine, I did. Still not finding it. Must be your over-active imagination at work again. You really should get that checked. :banghead:
Guess I am done here, unless of course you want to accually quote the clause of the US Constitution that supports your argument.... I'll look again when I have time. See ya.

Yes it does.
asked and answered
Fine, I did. Still not finding it. Must be your over-active imagination at work again. You really should get that checked. :banghead:
Guess I am done here, unless of course you want to accually quote the clause of the US Constitution that supports your argument.... I'll look again when I have time. See ya.
What you're actually looking for is a clause that would restrict a right solely to citizens. You won't find many.

false
The constitution is for America, not for France so it wouldn't be for France citizens or any other country for that matter. Illegals are residents of another country therefore is not included in our constitution.

false
The constitution is for America, not for France so it wouldn't be for France citizens or any other country for that matter. Illegals are residents of another country therefore is not included in our constitution.
The supreme court disagrees.

And an illegal alien has constitutional protections while in the united states

false

the ignorance of these assholes is amazing.

false

When has the supreme court decided on this matter? Where?

It doesn't give him right to come here. It doesn't give him right to stay here neither.

While here, illegal may enjoy some of the constitutional rights. Among them, to be kicked out.

false

When has the supreme court decided on this matter? Where?
this should help you
Do Illegal Immigrants Have Constitutional Rights?

but you shouldn't need help. this is elementary civics stuff.

Forum List

Back