Its only OK when a Democrat does it!

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
Quote the part of the law that gives permission to deny immigration based on religion. I'll wait.
Are you THAT lazy? What part of for ANY REASON do you NOT get? A N Y spaced out for ya...get it now?Law clearly says for ANY REASON.Oh and if Trump didn't want to use muslims he can ban people from ANY country he wants...course then you whiners would just call him waycist!

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.
Immigrating Muslims is not a requirement in the constitution. Stop spreading stupidity.

Oh and that law there was passed by a DEMOCRAT majority Senate and House AND SIGNED by a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Like said its OK for a democrat to do it,but its waycist when a Republican says to do it!
Quote the part of the law that gives permission to deny immigration based on religion. I'll wait.
It says the President can issue the proclimation for what ever reason he choses, as long as he/she can show evidence that they would be a detriment to the country.

Can you not read?

it has to do with religion....not nationality. Our constitution ensures religious freedom making Trumps idea unconstitutional.

The specific law mentioned in the OP specifically mentions a CLASS of people. That means Muslim as a CLASS of people can be denied entry into the US.

It says the President can issue the proclimation for what ever reason he choses, as long as he/she can show evidence that they would be a detriment to the country.

Can you not read?
I'm not seeing that specific section. Can you quote it for me? I assume i am just skipping over it

Religious freedom for Americans. Doesn't say anything about religious freedom for visitors, immigrants, or illegals.

Oh and according to our fearless leader the attackers weren't muslim and ISIS isn't muslim so. :) Continue being wrong.
I'm not wrong. Trump wants to ban Muslims. If he said he wants to ban anyone from a Muslim country, he would have my support.
Why was it ok for Carter to do it?

Oh and according to our fearless leader the attackers weren't muslim and ISIS isn't muslim so. :) Continue being wrong.
I'm not wrong. Trump wants to ban Muslims. If he said he wants to ban anyone from a Muslim country, he would have my support.
Why was it ok for Carter to do it?
Foreign policy

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.
the spell Nazi ploy is the best you can do?
OP warning ......the op is a white SUPREMACIST anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.

OP warning ......the op is a white supremist anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.
SUPREMACIST,you 5th grade drop out. Now I remember why I don't put you on ignore its much more fun to make fun of your ignorance.
not near as much fun as I have exposing yours on an almost hourly basis.
I embrace what I am son. All anyone has to do is ASK I have no secrets because I am not ashamed to HATE ANYTHING,ANYONE that interferes,intends to destroy,damage or harm my race,family,culture,heritage or history. Oh and the spelling error is par for the course with idiots like you. Its amusing showing how ignorant you lemmings truly are.
Don't call me son , I have hemorrhoids older than you.
What "race"would that be?
There is only one human race, no racist pseudo science garbage can change that.
The only way that it's possible to be a different race would be through the process of speciation and that isn't likely in the foreseeable future.
Your nazi heroes tried it and we all know how that turned out.
The final nail in your coffin is that ALL modern humans evolved in Africa .
No matter how much you bitch you are at the core of your being, black.

OP warning ......the op is a white SUPREMACIST anything he says is tainted with that poison and is by definition not credible.

I embrace what I am son. All anyone has to do is ASK I have no secrets because I am not ashamed to HATE ANYTHING,ANYONE that interferes,intends to destroy,damage or harm my race,family,culture,heritage or history. Oh and the spelling error is par for the course with idiots like you. Its amusing showing how ignorant you lemmings truly are.
The only way that it's possible to be a different race would be through the process of speciation and that isn't likely in the foreseeable future.
Oh christ you are a fucking idiot more so than I thought. I can't even manage to discuss anything with someone that thinks an African n!gger is the same as a beautiful Aryan woman from Europe. On ignore the troll goes.

Oh christ you are a fucking idiot more so than I thought. I can't even manage to discuss anything with someone that thinks an African n!gger is the same as a beautiful Aryan woman from Europe. On ignore the troll goes.
I win .

Yawn. No it doesn't.
actually...it does. The first amendment prohibits government policy to be dictated by religion. Pretty much cut and dry.

Saying "yawn, no it doesn't" is not the way to debate a point made.

Actually, it does not. While Congress cannot establish a state religion or impede the free exercise of a religion by a citizen, immigrants are not in the nation and can legitimately be rejected. It's happened in the past and will happen again when the ignorant release their grip on the Government. Learn about the immigration act of 1891 to see how the US has stopped whole classes of people out of the USA.

We dealt with this a couple of weeks ago. Obama said you could never have a religious test for refugees, and we showed that a religious test is actually written into the statutes that govern refugees and asylum.

Nope- no religious test in the immigration statutes- religious persecution- like those fleeing ISIS- is one of several legal reasons for an immigrant to be granted refugee status.

But there is no religious test in the immigration statutes- no matter how much bigots like you lie about it.

Forum List

Back