It's Only Skin Color Right? No: Fingerprints Reveal If You're Black Or White

Well the illogical conclusion to be drawn by the lefty scum will be that checking a black criminal's prints is an act of racial profiling. It's crazy sure but it doesn't matter to such low information dopes.

60 samples of each isn't a done deal. Especially if the variations in West Indies and other regions are included.
And a 5% increase in bifircations? Good luck with that holding up to further investigation.. 5% +/- what?

60 samples of each isn't a done deal. Especially if the variations in West Indies and other regions are included.
And a 5% increase in bifircations? Good luck with that holding up to further investigation.. 5% +/- what?
I was wondering about that and going into the hills of China and Russia and how about those swedes?

I heard it has to do with the lack of calluses on their hands, which only come from hard work.

Apparently the U.S. professor couldn't get the article printed in the U.S. so he sent it to the U.K. The words "promising", "of interest" and the most telling of all, "additional work needs to be done" are qualifier words. Translated into civilian terms "additional work needs to be done" means "I have my eye on a Lexus and I sure would like to get a nice fat federal grant". First of all you already know the race of the person who's prints are on a fingerprint card. Since latent prints found at the scene of a crime are almost always fragmented and incomplete it is impossible to judge the amount of bifurcations because they don't exist on the latent print.

guys this is a Steve Mc bullshit thread....
nothing useful or factual can come from it.

Forum List

Back