IT'S OVER - Conspiracy / Oher-Mueller Connection Exposed

So Hillary paying a British spy to get a fake dossier on Trump to throw the election her way don’t bother you libtards at all?

So Hillary paying a British spy to get a fake dossier on Trump to throw the election her way don’t bother you libtards at all?

And when did Hillary have her team meet with a Russian operative at her residence to collect information on Trump as from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Hillary?

I can't quite remember.

FBIgate is the biggest political scandal in American history, and of course the Press is almost silent.

No Russian Collusion is the biggest political scandal in American history and of course, Russian trolls keep trying to convince us it never happened, and it isn't happening now.
Russian collusion is the world's biggest con.

And when did Hillary have her team meet with a Russian operative at her residence to collect information on Trump as from 'high level' sources as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Hillary?

I can't quite remember.
Really? Ewe think British spies are better than Russians?

I can't quite remember.

And when did the UK attack our election?

When did 17 intelligence services agree that the British attacked the US election to aid Hillary?

C'mon....give me the date these things happened.

I can't quite remember.
From the legal point of view, there is no difference between them.

IT IS OVER! OHER FLIPPED!

Embattled DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy posted on anti-Trump dossier

"Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it"

"Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts."

"Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case."

The entire Obama anti-Trump Conspiracy just got exposed!

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

Would it not be awesome for the Token half negro to be implicated?

I can't quite remember.

Says you, citing your imagination. You don't know a damn thing about the law. Making your 'legal assessment' unworthy of the calories you expended typing it.

Try again.

I can't quite remember.

Says you, citing your imagination. You don't know a damn thing about the law. Making your 'legal assessment' unworthy of the calories you expended typing it.

Try again.
Show us the law that says there's a legal difference.

We're all waiting breathlessly.

I can't quite remember.

Try again.

Laughing...and as predictable as sunrise, BriBri does his standard schtick. "Disprove whatever hapless batshit I make up!"

No, Bribri. You make the claim, you back it up. Show us that legally they are the same.

You can't, of course. As you just pulled your entire argument sideways out of your own ass. Which is pretty much all you ever have. Just you, citing you, making shit up.

I can't quite remember.

Try again.

Laughing...and as predictable as sunrise, BriBri does his standard schtick. "Disprove whatever hapless batshit I make up!"

No, Bribri. You make the claim, you back it up. Show us that legally they are the same.

You can't, of course. As you just pulled your entire argument sideways out of your own ass. Which is pretty much all you ever have. Just you, citing you, making shit up.
manafort lawyers briefied trump team on mueller meetings

I suspect The Deep state will Bury these facts, Mueller will still be allowed to put innocent people in jail, and he will still continue to provide cover for Hillary Clinton and her Cabal of criminals who staged a COUP within our own government to overthrow our democracy.

All I see Tree is the same old Collusion thrown at the wall as it was the first time it was pumped by the shit pumps. Too bad the damn rhinos didn’t have the balls to slap the dipshit dimshits down and stomp them while they had the chance. Who knows how really good this country could have it without the constant narrative that The dipshits were going to make it all better for the shit that have been raping our nation for years Just as soon as they “fixed” the people’s mistake.

Last edited:
I suspect The Deep state will Bury these facts, Mueller will still be allowed to put innocent people in jail, and he will still continue to provide cover for Hillary Clinton and her Cabal of criminals who staged a COUP within our own government to overthrow our democracy.
Guess GWB a republican hero invading Iraq over BS has no consequences for the middle east? GD Trumpettes blaming anything gone wrong on Obama and Dems

Forum List

Back