It's Over; The FBI and DOJ done messeded up bigly.

Was the Mar-A-Lago raid political?

• Total voters
1662562019059.png

You are wrong about that... it was a government phone and even if she bought the phone herself which she didn't it was a government phone the day she used it for work....
Nonsense. It wasn’t a government phone. It doesn’t become a government phone. It’s her phone. When she’s done with it, she decides what to do with it.

If you think I’m wrong, tell me what law she was violating.

Nonsense. It wasn’t a government phone. It doesn’t become a government phone. It’s her phone. When she’s done with it, she decides what to do with it.

If you think I’m wrong, tell me what law she was violating.
Dude I watched the entire event.... I have a very good memory.... her phone belonged to the state Dept......

Over the years, beginning with Limbaugh, they've become absolutely convinced that ANY "news source" -- as long as they like what is said, and even if that "source" is just one guy sitting in his basement repeating other conspiracies, fabrications and rumors -- is MORE reliable and credible than ANY major news outlet, those with resources literally scattered all over the world.

LITERALLY. They believe that, down to their bones. As instructed.
That works both ways

You get your opinions from a leftwing biased so-called mainstream media

Which libs accept without question

MSNBC Maddowblog?????????????? are you insane?... stop reading this bullshit... what is wrong with you?....
It seems to eat your lunch every time. Maybe you need to ask yourself that question. When something pops up you can't challenge, ever think it might be you?

It was a personal phone. The FBI said so. Who said otherwise?

Your memory is way worse than you think.
Yea, he lies again. He can't prove anything. They make shit up out of thin air. It's pathetic.

Yea, he lies again. He can't prove anything. They make shit up out of thin air. It's pathetic.
Wrong I watched the entire thing happen... everyday of it... it wasn't her phone she had government calls on it... jeeze you clowns really are duped so much that lies just roll off your tongue....

Idiot... that was from 2021... LMFAO..... dude it fell apart... Mueller found zero nothing nada... the story was a clinton hoax... where have you been?.... living in a cave?... history revision will not work....
Doesn't matter. The truth in that reporting has not gone unchallenged. Manafort himself admitted to collusion you dumb mfr;

Debunk this loser.

Wrong I watched the entire thing happen... everyday of it... it wasn't her phone she had government calls on it... jeeze you clowns really are duped so much that lies just roll off your tongue....
No link you idiot. You lose.

Forum List

Back