It's Over; The FBI and DOJ done messeded up bigly.

Was the Mar-A-Lago raid political?

• Total voters
So far you havent laid a glove on trump

Manifort worked for the trump campaign briefly

And the throughly discredited Deep State claims he knew someone that they claim is a russian spy

Big deal
FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report Somebody's fixing to. He's a mafia pos criminal, who used this country to ccommit treason and enrich himself.

Mines no more negative than yours. Mine is less than, because I didn't make the claim. Your losing ass did.
The furor Biden has spoken... if you question the outcome of an election you are a terrorist insurrectionist.....
So is that what you are?.....

FBI found document on foreign nuclear defenses at Mar-a-Lago – report Somebody's fixing to. He's a mafia pos criminal, who used this country to ccommit treason and enrich himself.

Proven wrong weeks ago buuuaaaahahahahahahaha you are really desperate today...why?....

Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead are all corrupt as hell and the sonofabitches got away with it.
They all faced the onslaught of Republican investigation, scrutiny, and attempt to get to a point to prosecute during Democrat and Republican administrations, Democrat and Republican control of House and Senate, Democrat and Republican tenures of Attorney General. Fine. They were not successfully prosecuted. I did not like the OJ verdict, but that is just me.

Perhaps in light of this, you should start a scholarship fund for bright, aspiring, young, right wing, would be lawyers, as the ones you are using (though great on the courthouse steps or on FOX NEWS) are shitty in front of judges or writing legal pleadings, unable to sell their point of view. This was evident during the attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, even in front of Republican judges and in fact, the majority conservative, republican hand picked Supreme Court.

They all faced the onslaught of Republican investigation, scrutiny, and attempt to get to a point to prosecute during Democrat and Republican administrations, Democrat and Republican control of House and Senate, Democrat and Republican tenures of Attorney General. Fine. They were not successfully prosecuted. I did not like the OJ verdict, but that is just me.

Perhaps in light of this, you should start a scholarship fund for bright, aspiring, young, right wing, would be lawyers, as the ones you are using (though great on the courthouse steps or on FOX NEWS) are shitty in front of judges or writing legal pleadings, unable to sell their point of view. This was evident during the attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election, even in front of Republican judges and in fact, the majority conservative, republican hand picked Supreme Court.
Awe . Poor smeagle didnt get a leftist packed court.

Poor thing

The leftwing lies about trump will never end

Right! 3million more votes more than Trump in 2016, minus the millions that were lost when the Right closed down 1688 polling places in minority areas.

What you're trying to tell us is Republicans control all election places? That's news to everybody.

You are another. I have not seen the back peddling and the investigation continues.
Thanks you reverend for letting me know you supplanted St Peter, possibly with a Trumpist minority vote?
That is for God, you heathen!
Back Peddling? You mean like President Trump proving every single time that you and your Hell Destined Minions are Pathological Lying UnAmerican pieces of Globalist DemNazi Fascist Shit?

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Like now and again in the future.

That's called winning you bathroom confused cross dressing moron.

Nuclear secrets revealed from Trump's Notes:

1.) Putin says he has Nukes
2.) Joe Biden wants Putin to help Iran get Nukes
3.) Iran might already have Nukes. Joe Biden makes deal with Putin to help Iran get Nukes
4.) Iran says Death to America and Death To Israel. Do they have Nukes?
5.) Israel might have Nukes. Will Iran try to Nuke Israel?

6.) If Iran Nukes Israel and Israel has Nukes will it be Joe Biden's fault when Israel Nukes Iran?
7.) Did Daddy Joe take showers with Ashley Biden?

Shhh.....this is important stuff. Might be a secret.

President Donald J. Trump

Last edited:
Back Peddling? You mean like President Trump proving every single time that you and your Hell Destined Minions are Pathological Lying UnAmerican pieces of Globalist DemNazi Fascist Shit?

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Like now and again in the future.

That's called winning you bathroom confused cross dressing moron.
Wow! You are really triggered by the FBI and DoJ as well as anybody, that would allow the investigation to go forward, as I would to an investigative conclusion. I assure you, I have no "minions" and your characterization is something from the far right extremist, emotional outbursts seen only on internet chat rooms, but not in public, thank goodness. Try not to let yourself be so easily carried away and be careful of your blood pressure, by all means.

OIP.bTJIDq7-Eiof529aDKYoswHaHI

221dh5.jpg

4e56hn.jpg

6sk72u.jpg

Wow! You are really triggered by the FBI and DoJ as well as anybody, that would allow the investigation to go forward, as I would to an investigative conclusion. I assure you, I have no "minions" and your characterization is something from the far right extremist, emotional outbursts seen only on internet chat rooms, but not in public, thank goodness. Try not to let yourself be so easily carried away and be careful of your blood pressure, by all means.

When The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ attack Democracy, and interfere in our elections and participate in a COUP as ordered by Obama, Clinton and Biden, everyone's blood pressure should go up. It means we have lost that last bit of freedom in the world.

Of course for you and your Hell Bound Minions, this is a cause for celebration.

For people who want to be free from DemNazi Fascism, not so much.

When The FBI, CIA, NSA, and DOJ attack Democracy, and interfere in our elections and participate in a COUP as ordered by Obama, Clinton and Biden, everyone's blood pressure should go up. It means we have lost that last bit of freedom in the world.

Sounds like conspiracy theory crap to me, though no particular fan of CIA and NSA for personal reasons.

Sounds like conspiracy theory crap to me, though no particular fan of CIA and NSA for personal reasons.
Take a look at the testimony in the video and get back to me. That was Obama Biden time. And it was proven back then beyond a shadow of a doubt Federal agencies attacked concervative groups. And now they do so again. They and any who support that can kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back