It's Pride Month Alright

See, we supply you with doctors, police, firefighters, teachers and everyone else you require to survive, and you? Not so much.
I have children. I worked my entire life contributing to this country.

You don’t supply me with anything.

That is not hate. That is opinion. You sorry bastard.
Your OPINION is a message of hate.

You know that you can find 100's of right wing posters here on USMB that call gay people words like: Mentally Ill, Perverts, Faggots, Sexual Deviants, etc.

You can't find a single Left wing post that bashes Gays.

Yet, you think YOUR party is the party of tolerance and acceptance.
The Right wing is Truly a party of HATE.

Your OPINION is a message of hate.

You know that you can find 100's of right wing posters here on USMB that call gay people words like: Mentally Ill, Perverts, Faggots, Sexual Deviants, etc.

You can't find a single Left wing post that bashes Gays.

Yet, you think YOUR party is the party of tolerance and acceptance.
The Right wing is Truly a party of HATE.
No it is not. You saying something is hate has 0 credibility. And who cares what the Left says about gays? They are manipulating them for power and when that power is attained the gays will be shit on like everyone else. You are monumentally stupid.

Why would normal people want to consider perverted homo's as somehow equal? ... :dunno:

Especially when you consider those perverted weirdos don't want to be equal? They all say they want to be equal, but then turn around and demand special treatment and attention. You can't be equal and special at the same time.

But no, the people who do stuff like this........

Or

Or

No. I will NEVER consider them my equal. They are less than I am.

Last edited:
No. I will NEVER consider them my equal. They are less than I am.
Fair Enough. This shit is weird.....but not illegal.

Now tell us, NO....Show us how you are superior.
What makes you so superior?

For the democrats I mean. All the mentally ill are currently their focus instead of the fact that an innocent man is about to go to prison simply just to stop him from winning an election.

Even a retired police officer who's a neighbor of mine says that he wishes we currently could have the right to riot as we have every reason in the world to right now but unfortunately it's not legal and that it's unfair that the left can cause as much havoc as they want to and there are no consequences for them.

America is currently in distress which is why I changed my profile picture. I'm afraid that there is just absolutely no way possible to bounce back from this. We NEED to get Trump back in the white house.
Speaking of pride month. This bar however will get hammered for doing this most likely.

Homosexuality does not create children.

Science.

Hey, you asked.
Duh...... why the need to clarify a known fact?
Libturds when it comes to biology:
I'm smarter, wiser, a heterosexual father of 2, stronger, more productive than this ^^^^ POS freeloader, that lives off its Government welfare check, in EVERY metric.

How many children has Road Runner produced? ZERO.
And this Road Runner ignorant so-called disabled mentally challenged MORON wants to talk about biology.

Duh...... why the need to clarify a known fact?

I'm smarter, wiser, a heterosexual father of 2, stronger, more productive than this ^^^^ POS freeloader, that lives off its Government welfare check, in EVERY metric.

How many children has Road Runner produced? ZERO.
And this Road Runner ignorant so-called disabled mentally challenged MORON wants to talk about biology.
Because both cannot be equal. One is ultimately important for mankind’s survival, the other is of no importance

Forum List

Back