It's Pride Month Alright

1717338181091.png

For the democrats I mean. All the mentally ill are currently their focus instead of the fact that an innocent man is about to go to prison simply just to stop him from winning an election.

He isn't innocent. A jury of his peers determined he was guilty. He probably won't go to prison though.

Are you sure you have been following the case or are you just repeating right wing media points?

Even a retired police officer who's a neighbor of mine says that he wishes we currently could have the right to riot as we have every reason in the world to right now but unfortunately it's not legal and that it's unfair that the left can cause as much havoc as they want to and there are no consequences for them.

I live next to a police officer and he agrees with the verdict and he wonders why Trump supporters will undermine the bedrock of our country to support one man.

America is currently in distress which is why I changed my profile picture. I'm afraid that there is just absolutely no way possible to bounce back from this. We NEED to get Trump back in the white house.
Why would we want someone as president who was found liable for sexual assault, fraud and is a convicted felon?

This requires an entire month because...?

Because rainbow people want to feel special.

He isn't innocent. A jury of his peers determined he was guilty. He probably won't go to prison though.

Are you sure you have been following the case or are you just repeating right wing media points?

I live next to a police officer and he agrees with the verdict and he wonders why Trump supporters will undermine the bedrock of our country to support one man.

Why would we want someone as president who was found liable for sexual assault, fraud and is a convicted felon?

This is all just a bunch of BS as the jury was bias.

Forum List

Back