It's Pride Month Alright

What haven't they been enjoying? I am tired of hearing it. 96% of the world is heterosexual. Stop wasting time on people who have the same rights everyone else does. And if people do not like them there should not be one thing they can do about it. It is called life and that is what they have chosen. STFU and get on with it.
Yet, you support narcissists that absolutely want to do bad things to people that don't like them should they get the power to do so, hypocrite. You're completely full of shit, bud. :rolleyes:

Projection. J6 was endless drama and still is. Convicted felon is another drama unfolding. You need character. You do not get that from therapy.
That's just guilt. You're guilty of being a fully invested magaturd. You own the consequence of this choice. Nothing more, nothing less. :dunno:

That's just guilt. You're guilty of being a fully invested magaturd. You own the consequence of this choice. Nothing more, nothing less. :dunno:
Fully invested in an America that just trashed its' justice system. Got a lot to do. You are part of the problem.

1717275756919.png

America is currently in distress which is why I changed my profile picture. I'm afraid that there is just absolutely no way possible to bounce back from this. We NEED to get Trump back in the white house.

Yeah, America has been in distress.

Biden appointees. The guy on the right had a security clearance and had a habit of stealing women's underwear at airports all over America while traveling on taxpayer expense...

1717290276064.png

Hard to believe how much worse it has gotten lately. Even Hellokitty is in distress...

1717290441751.png

Forum List

Back