It's Pride Month Alright

8sgpnw.jpg

Well, he isn't Biden, or Hillary, which all he needs at this point; he actually performed pretty well as Prez considering his enemies, did nothing real radical. If he did nothing but sit on the White House Patio drinking scotch all day he would still be 100 times better than Biden any other Democrat. With any luck he will drive the Democrats base to mass suicide and self-deportation.
Other than the last sentence

I could agree

I guess tRump could step over that extremely low bar that our country is stuck with

I’ve never heard tRump badmouth the queers

He even said that Caitlyn Jenner was welcome to use any bathroom in tRump tower

Not too sure he is the answer to your problems

I don't know when Trump said this or even if he did but I don't care. Trans people can feel free to live their own lives. I don't have any issues with that whatsoever. It's only when they try to push it on me or children that I start having issues with it.

It’s not about trump.

It sort of is but it's also about an agenda and the agenda is to divide our country and turn it into a communist country.

You people keep hating groups is why you will win fewer elections.

Oh really? The democrats are full of hatred and they keep winning but only because they're cheating their way to victory.

Liberal loons think anyone that disagrees with them equals Hate. ... :cuckoo:

Yet we're not the ones going around shooting up schools and sexually abusing/raping kids. I swear they're actually making me realize just how intelligent I really am even though I didn't think that it took that much intelligence to realize what's going on in our country.

You don't want them to enjoy the same 1st amendment right that you do, hypocrite. :rolleyes:
What haven't they been enjoying? I am tired of hearing it. 96% of the world is heterosexual. Stop wasting time on people who have the same rights everyone else does. And if people do not like them there should not be one thing they can do about it. It is called life and that is what they have chosen. STFU and get on with it.

Forum List

Back