It's sort of funny that I've been harping about how Trump sold people a bill of goods

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
and while I still suspect I was largely right, I'm pretty happy.

Was it a bait and switch? Trump goes full Republican

Aside from immigration, he's a conventional goper so far, even with Koch ties. I'm more for abortion rights, but they really don't affect anyone who can afford a plane ticket. I'm concerned about keeping Wall St from doing another bubble, but the dems seem to favor lower growth to bubble possibilities.

Even govt money for charter schools. My kid's in college, but ... hell yes, it'd have been nice.

Student loans, medicare and soc sec are things in past that the gop has had an anti middle class stance, but even with Clinton/Gore we were looking at how to transition from soc sec being a tax to pay for retired workers to how to let current workers establish safer broad based index funds. The republican position on medicare is more about the govt raising the cost by covering anything requested. I don't see how a voucher can protect the senile, but .... let's see.

That's NOT what he promised voters, but .... I didn't vote for him. LOL

Loading up his administration with Goldman-Sachs types. Hope y'all are enjoying your choice. Hillary just took speaking fees from them. Trump's handing them the keys to the Treasury.

Yep, Trump told us all that Hilary would sell the country out to Wall St. if elected, because she got money from them for speeches.

Trump actually DID sell out the country to Wall St. by his Treasury choice.

Yep, Trump told us all that Hilary would sell the country out to Wall St. if elected, because she got money from them for speeches.

And Wilber Ross at Commerce. Known for offshoring steel coal and textiles.
Trump picks billionaire Wilbur Ross for Commerce secretary

So you have no idea who is the current SecCommerce, right? She forgot to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure, it's petty cash for her

Aside from immigration, he's a conventional goper so far, even with Koch ties. I'm more for abortion rights, but they really don't affect anyone who can afford a plane ticket. I'm concerned about keeping Wall St from doing another bubble, but the dems seem to favor lower growth to bubble possibilities.

Even govt money for charter schools. My kid's in college, but ... hell yes, it'd have been nice.

Student loans, medicare and soc sec are things in past that the gop has had an anti middle class stance, but even with Clinton/Gore we were looking at how to transition from soc sec being a tax to pay for retired workers to how to let current workers establish safer broad based index funds. The republican position on medicare is more about the govt raising the cost by covering anything requested. I don't see how a voucher can protect the senile, but .... let's see.

At least we know abortion is over....it's just a matter of time before we stop the babies dying....

Loading up his administration with Goldman-Sachs types. Hope y'all are enjoying your choice. Hillary just took speaking fees from them. Trump's handing them the keys to the Treasury.

Hillary also took Political Donations from them.
So did Obama in 2007.
GoldmanSachs donated for both of their elections.

And Wilber Ross at Commerce. Known for offshoring steel coal and textiles.
Trump picks billionaire Wilbur Ross for Commerce secretary

So you have no idea who is the current SecCommerce, right? She forgot to declare $80MM of income on her disclosure, it's petty cash for her
She doesn't seem too bad.

Penny Pritzker

wheres's my Jew?

upload_2016-11-30_15-58-44.jpeg

At least we know abortion is over....it's just a matter of time before we stop the babies dying....

Ya think?

Hillary also took Political Donations from them.
So did Obama in 2007.
GoldmanSachs donated for both of their elections.

So what if they donated to Clinton and Obama? Neither of them appointed someone to the Treasury because of their donations.

Trump did.

Forum List

Back