It's St. Patrick Day

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I want to wish Seal & Patrick a wonderful St. Patrick day. I will be at the local parade here in my hometown as usual. Always wear my "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" button. And boy does it work. Plan on being late for work on Monday.

I want to wish Seal & Patrick a wonderful St. Patrick day. I will be at the local parade here in my hometown as usual. Always wear my "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" button. And boy does it work. Plan on being late for work on Monday.
I'll second that sentiment. Happy St. Pats Day to all the Irish. Stay sober?

lolol...i bet it works. you probably meet a lot of jewish girls. the irish girls know the irish guys don't wear them.

no lie. my cousin, she told me to wear one once for a joke and this poor girl came up to talk to me and introduced herself but i think she was shy and she introduced herself as maggie o'malleyberg. me and my cuz cracked up so bad our milkshakes were coming out of our noses. she was nice and all and really embarrassed so i asked her real name. it was rachel weinberg and she was really sweet. we hung out with her. ..we made her take off the button. she was wearing one too...and we had a great time. i took her out for breakfast the next day and i still write her now and then. her husband always asks how she knows irish people, she says.

enjoy your button. pin it to your yarmulke and everyone will be sayin' to ya "sure and begorrah. happy st, paddy's day, amadan." you'll have everyone fooled.

lolol...i bet it works. you probably meet a lot of jewish girls. the irish girls know the irish guys don't wear them.

no lie. my cousin, she told me to wear one once for a joke and this poor girl came up to talk to me and introduced herself but i think she was shy and she introduced herself as maggie o'malleyberg. me and my cuz cracked up so bad our milkshakes were coming out of our noses. she was nice and all and really embarrassed so i asked her real name. it was rachel weinberg and she was really sweet. we hung out with her. ..we made her take off the button. she was wearing one too...and we had a great time. i took her out for breakfast the next day and i still write her now and then. her husband always asks how she knows irish people, she says.

enjoy your button. pin it to your yarmulke and everyone will be sayin' to ya "sure and begorrah. happy st, paddy's day, amadan." you'll have everyone fooled.

We are lucky to have you here to tell us all what the Irish girls do and do not know.

Imbecile.

We are lucky to have you here to tell us all what the Irish girls do and do not know.

Imbecile.

learn how to read and get back to me on that, grouch.

rachel still refers to it as "paddy's wild ride."

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5-4nWhg5kw]Moses Ri-Tooral-I-Ay - YouTube[/ame]

My favorite Irish ballad, by my favorite Irish group. I've still got the album.....

Last edited:

those o'beachains, especially doiminic and breandan, were a pretty talented family. their uncle, peadar o'cearnaigh wrote amhrán na bhFiann, the national anthem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLmlTWHjhl4]Amhrán na bhFiann - The Soldier's Song Ireland Anthem with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

onliest st patrick's day parade i went to in america...i was invited by a republican friend whose brother was in II beal feirste bde....killed in action...they played the soldier's song and everyone jibbered and jabbered through it so we shrugged and headed to the bar as they opened at 10:00 AM. watched golf and chatted with hoors...and argued about whether sonny o'neill shot the shot. never went to another.

sonny shot the shot, god bless him.

just ask me or sean.

note: english version second half. i like the irish better.

Last edited:
There are certain days where I refuse to go out and they usually are the drinking holidays like St Pats day.

Amateur hour at the bars should be avoided.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w_6_gvxlWTQ]The Sons of Molly Maguire, by The Irish Balladeers - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_angel:

On St, Paddy's day I usually drive to Southie and have some corned beef and cabbage.......... :thup:

Yum. I love that combo, and as a side, small red potatoes steamed to the point where they just barely open, then served with butter and lemon juice and fresh parsley, [ or Spice Island Dill Weed ] all blended to perfection.

Last edited:
[ame="http://youtu.be/aw9B49epS_M"]Bing Crosby: Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (Thats An Irish Lullaby) - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all :)

Designed and made this a few years back for all my Irish and other friends who love the Emerald Isle--an Irish Leprechaun surrounded by lucky four-leaf clovers:

Attachments

• 22.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Forum List

Back