🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's the Marxism, Not the Birtherism

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.

Trump should apologize to OBAMA? In a pig’s eye! Obama should apologize to the AMERICAN PEOPLE, and SO should the scheming media and the Democratic Party who FOISTED him on this country.

Youre beginning to take baby steps back to reality. Good stuff.

Now that your feckless leader Drumpf has thrown you under the bus like so much trash i am curious if you will be voting for him?

Last edited:
Youre beginning to take baby steps back to reality. Good stuff.

Now the your feckless leader Drumpf has thrown you under the bus like so much trash i am curious if you will be voting for him?

So, assclepias, will you be rallying the brothas and sistas to board buses to vote for the globalist Hitlery that is the back pocket clunt of the banking oligarchs that have caused this shit that we are dealing with? If so, you are a blithering idiot and one stupid motherfucker.....yeah, I said it and I mean it. (snicker)

It is you who is having problems, Dale, not the globalists making it for you.

STFU, Fake Starkey...you are one of the more clueless idiots that post on this forum. In any other country (and given your lack of skills) you would be standing on a street corner begging for donations and giving dirty looks to anyone that didn't toss a coin your way.

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.

Trump should apologize to OBAMA? In a pig’s eye! Obama should apologize to the AMERICAN PEOPLE, and SO should the scheming media and the Democratic Party who FOISTED him on this country.

Always nice to hear the White Supremacists/Trump voters explain why President Obama is such a bad President.

STFU, Fake Starkey...you are one of the more clueless idiots that post on this forum. In any other country (and given your lack of skills) you would be standing on a street corner begging for donations and giving dirty looks to anyone that didn't toss a coin your way.
I have had a great life, Dale, done very, very well. I have winter and summer homes. The family business has vacation spots. Your problem is that you are making your own problems, Dale.

Forum List

Back