Its time for the holier than liberals to turn on each other again.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Joking That Trump And Putin Are Gay Is Homophobia

DiLqdpoW4AEMQhW

We all deal with periods of political turmoil and uncertainty in different ways. But queer men ― and all LGBTQ people ― deserve better than weaponizing sex and romance between men as a way to criticize and ridicule our president.

Please, New York Times, do better.
This is from the Huffington.Post

Because journalist are being targeted by the crazies, we now have a situation where journalist are now turning on each other in order to even out the message of any anti trump shit.....typical liberal cowards, need to feed off of each other in order to stay safe.....such cowards

DiLqdpoW4AEMQhW

We all deal with periods of political turmoil and uncertainty in different ways. But queer men ― and all LGBTQ people ― deserve better than weaponizing sex and romance between men as a way to criticize and ridicule our president.

Because journalist are being targeted by the crazies, we now have a situation where journalist are now turning on each other in order to even out the message of any anti trump shit.....typical liberal cowards, need to feed off of each other in order to stay safe.....such cowards
Because deep down, even tards know homosexuality is perverse.

We know that because while you hate Christianity, you LOVE Islam.

A reminder: "Please tell Putin that I'll have more flexibility after my election..."

Obama said that. There was no other gayer President than Obama was. So just how "flexible" was Obama? Did he give Putin a reacharound while Putin was banging him in the ass? Did Obama have some special trick he learned while he was hanging out in the gay bath houses with his homo lover Reggie Love? Like something he did with that big fat purple flexible tongue of his?

Enquiring minds want to know.

A reminder: "Please tell Putin that I'll have more flexibility after my election..."

Obama said that. There was no other gayer President than Obama was. So just how "flexible" was Obama? Did he give Putin a reacharound while Putin was banging him in the ass? Did Obama have some special trick he learned while he was hanging out in the gay bath houses with his homo lover Reggie Love? Like something he did with his flexible tongue?

Why do you say that!

Obama said that. There was no other gayer President than Obama was. So just how "flexible" was Obama? Did he give Putin a reacharound while Putin was banging him in the ass? Did Obama have some special trick he learned while he was hanging out in the gay bath houses with his homo lover Reggie Love? Like something he did with his flexible tongue?

Why do you say that!

The Ghey. That half-black boy was ate up with it. :laugh:

DiLqdpoW4AEMQhW

Listen up Fake fuckin Christian....its not the muslims shootin up innocent people in churches, schools, malls, concert venues, news paper offices and it ain't muslims taking kids from their parents and then shipping them off to God knows where and it ain''t the muslims tweetin anti anything but white bullshit everyday.....ITS YOU BIBLE TOTING, APPLE PIE BAKING, FLAG WAVING FAKE CHRISTIANS BASTARDS......just sayin

Listen up Fake fuckin Christian....its not the muslims shootin up innocent people in churches, schools, malls, concert venues, news paper offices and it ain't muslims taking kids from their parents and then shipping them off to God knows where and it ain''t the muslims tweetin anti anything but white bullshit everyday.....ITS YOU BIBLE TOTING, APPLE PIE BAKING, FLAG WAVING FAKE CHRISTIANS BASTARDS......just sayin
Are you really this stupid?

You claim to support homo rights while at the same time fully supporting Islam in this country.
.they have ZERO sympathy for homos and will absolutely kill any and all if they ever gain political power here.

We already know you will choose Islam over the homos when the time comes.

DiLqdpoW4AEMQhW

Yup. Them damned ol' white folks shootin' up all them poor darkies in Chicago.

Dat shit needs to stop now.

You claim to support homo rights while at the same time fully supporting Islam in this country.
.they have ZERO sympathy for homos and will absolutely kill any and all if they ever gain political power here.

Why do you say that!

Listen, that fine fine wrinkle free black man, was everything you white racist bitches called him.....in your minds of course...but gay....was not one of them.
upload_2018-7-16_20-13-31.jpeg
images
images
upload_2018-7-16_20-13-52.jpeg

DiLqdpoW4AEMQhW

I don't think these guys involved in the "toss the gay" game are Baptist.

ISIS_gay_abbb6.jpg

Obama said that. There was no other gayer President than Obama was. So just how "flexible" was Obama? Did he give Putin a reacharound while Putin was banging him in the ass? Did Obama have some special trick he learned while he was hanging out in the gay bath houses with his homo lover Reggie Love? Like something he did with that big fat purple flexible tongue of his?

Bite me and then kiss my black ass.

Why do you say that!

The Ghey. That half-black boy was ate up with it. :laugh:

All I ever needed to see:

Coming to America if the tards have their way. They WILL choose Islam over homos and both over Christans. Hope the homos remember their place in the tard pecking order.

Bite me and then kiss my black ass.

Obammy would take you up on that sloppy Ghey man pass.

Forum List

Back