It's Time to Bring Back the Fleeing Felon Laws

...if these jackasses robbed your mother/wife/children, would it bother you to see them get shot while fleeing??
..it would NOT bother me

And what if the cop actually has no legally justifiable reason to detain you? If they don't, you have the legal right to 'flee' and you can lawfully resist an illegal arrest. But you want cops to be allowed to kill people for legal activity.

There is no valid reason for the government to have that kind of power. But big government shitheads think that we all owe our lives to the generosity of the government allowing us to keep it.
Lots of worshippers of “TheState” on this board. Many even believe that it’s members should be treated differently in the eyes of the law. True story.
at least we don't worship DUMBASS criminals
CRIMINALS
I've asked many times on USMB why you people LOVE criminals so much?
Which people? I don’t know... Ask them. I often wonder why others would cow to, and surrender their own dignity to, just another man? So many questions; so little time...
why do you love criminals so much??
because MOST of those fleeing the cops are criminals
MOST of those shot are criminals--resisting/threatening/etc
I don’t.
...Vastator thinks people should be guilty without a trial/without evidence--just like the nazis..here's the PROOF
Local To Me: Police Shoot Wrong Man, In Black Friday Shooting...

Lots of worshippers of “TheState” on this board. Many even believe that it’s members should be treated differently in the eyes of the law. True story.
CRIMINALS
Which people? I don’t know... Ask them. I often wonder why others would cow to, and surrender their own dignity to, just another man? So many questions; so little time...
I don’t.
but you bad mouthing the police and not the criminals
you are saying the COPS are the problem--not the criminals
???!!!
Where did I do that? I will plainly state however, that a Cop who kills the wrong person is a problem. It’s a problem for everyone. Not the least of whom being the dead guy...

We just has a "good guy with a gun" killed by an Alabama cop in a shopping mall.

CRIMINALS
I don’t.
but you bad mouthing the police and not the criminals
you are saying the COPS are the problem--not the criminals
???!!!
Where did I do that? I will plainly state however, that a Cop who kills the wrong person is a problem. It’s a problem for everyone. Not the least of whom being the dead guy...
wrong person does not mean unjustified
just like Tamir Rice was playing with a ''toy'' gun
but the cops were justified in shooting then
could they have done it another way? sure....but they were not guilty

CRIMINALS
I don’t.
...Vastator thinks people should be guilty without a trial/without evidence--just like the nazis..here's the PROOF
What you deem proof is quite lacking...

CRIMINALS
I don’t.
.....everybody can see you did not want to answer the simple/relevant question because you are afraid

I don’t.
.....everybody can see you did not want to answer the simple/relevant question because you are afraid
I did answer. You simply didn’t like the answer. That’s why out of desperation in your losing position you dug out the leftist classic “Nazi”! It makes you sound like a child. Nor did I pander to your assertion that I would declare guilty without trial. Because you fabricated that part. Again, a sign of your weak position.
My answer was from the beginning was; and remains”one rule of law, applied to all. No exceptions”. That’s a foundational principle of this country. One we have strayed very far from. None the less it is a sound principle. Your position on the other hand isn’t grounded in principle. It is grounded in your desire to cede freedom in exchange for perceived security. That isn’t a principle. That’s tossing your food to keep the wolves at bay...

I don’t.
I did answer. You simply didn’t like the answer. That’s why out of desperation in your losing position you dug out the leftist classic “Nazi”! It makes you sound like a child. Nor did I pander to your assertion that I would declare guilty without trial. Because you fabricated that part. Again, a sign of your weak position.
My answer was from the beginning was; and remains”one rule of law, applied to all. No exceptions”. That’s a foundational principle of this country. One we have strayed very far from. None the less it is a sound principle. Your position on the other hand isn’t grounded in principle. It is grounded in your desire to cede freedom in exchange for perceived security. That isn’t a principle. That’s tossing your food to keep the wolves at bay...
sure you did

I don’t.
please specify the post #

Forum List

Back