Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
Marriage equality and the tea party. In 2000 you had protests by Republicans that at times stopped precincts from recounting their votes thus ensuring they would not meet deadlines.

Elections? Sure, you had the tea party all over the place, they did make a difference. I think voter apathy had more to do with the results of 2014 than anything else, the voter turnaround was criminally low but previous to that, yes, they were an advantage to the right.

BLM, we shall see, but we are talking about it, it's too soon to see where this winds up. Though speaking of elections, their movement I'm sure will have some impact on the upcoming election. Will they turn off a number of whites? Will the inspire more minorities to register to vote? It will be interesting to see. But at least one Presidential candidate acknowledges their existence.

Yeah, the one who can get votes from them.

Let me ask you this: what do you think the reaction of blacks would be if whites were in front of city hall holding up signs saying WHITE LIVES MATTER? Doesn't that imply something here, such as minority lives don't matter? The liberal media would be on that like white on rice (excuse the pun) because it would get them ratings. And I guarantee you those white people wouldn't be standing long before blacks committed violent acts against them..... at least not here in Cleveland.

Yet the implication is ignored by the left because it's one of their protected classes.

You'd label people chanting that as terrorists? That's pretty extreme. I wouldn't chant that nor endorse it and my understanding is that change took all of 30 seconds out of a 4 hour peaceful protest.

Anyway, the answer to someone else's alleged extremism is not to become extreme yourself.

Yes, I would consider the chanting of killing our police officers as terrorism, especially now that they got some results.

Uh....You might want to hold on to that until the GOP convention gets cranked up and watch white redneck-on-white redneck crime in action.

Everything will be fine until the leftist troublemakers show up. If they left us alone, you wouldn't even see people with a parking ticket.

Marriage equality and the tea party. In 2000 you had protests by Republicans that at times stopped precincts from recounting their votes thus ensuring they would not meet deadlines.

Elections? Sure, you had the tea party all over the place, they did make a difference. I think voter apathy had more to do with the results of 2014 than anything else, the voter turnaround was criminally low but previous to that, yes, they were an advantage to the right.

BLM, we shall see, but we are talking about it, it's too soon to see where this winds up. Though speaking of elections, their movement I'm sure will have some impact on the upcoming election. Will they turn off a number of whites? Will the inspire more minorities to register to vote? It will be interesting to see. But at least one Presidential candidate acknowledges their existence.

Yeah, the one who can get votes from them.

Weren't you just saying that protests don't work? Make up your mind.

Let me ask you this: what do you think the reaction of blacks would be if whites were in front of city hall holding up signs saying WHITE LIVES MATTER? Doesn't that imply something here, such as minority lives don't matter? The liberal media would be on that like white on rice (excuse the pun) because it would get them ratings. And I guarantee you those white people wouldn't be standing long before blacks committed violent acts against them..... at least not here in Cleveland.

So, let me explain it to you...no, let's have the founder of BLM tell you what there global activist movement's name means:

"When we say Black Lives Matter, we are talking about the ways in which Black people are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity. It is an acknowledgement of Black poverty and genocide is state violence. It is an acknowledgment that 1 million Black people are locked in cages in this country–one half of all people in prisons or jails–is an act of state violence. It is an acknowledgment that Black women continue to bear the burden of a relentless assault on our children and our families and that assault is an act of state violence."

It does not imply that all other lives do not matter. It's that their focus is targeted specifically for the needs of black people around the world and is not to be muddled with other causes.

There are already "white lives matter" groups. They are the klan and neo-nazis and white nativists who not only focus on white people, but often preach about superiority. If you're white and can't make it in America with a "white lives matter" group to back you up, kill yourself, you failed.

Yet the implication is ignored by the left because it's one of their protected classes.

The implication is in your head.

You'd label people chanting that as terrorists? That's pretty extreme. I wouldn't chant that nor endorse it and my understanding is that change took all of 30 seconds out of a 4 hour peaceful protest.

Anyway, the answer to someone else's alleged extremism is not to become extreme yourself.

Yes, I would consider the chanting of killing our police officers as terrorism, especially now that they got some results.

They didn't kill anyone and the chant is not worth the designation of a terrorist group nor is it necessarily a BLM chant. You just want it to be.

They didn't kill anyone and the chant is not worth the designation of a terrorist group nor is it necessarily a BLM chant. You just want it to be.
Calling for the murder of all whites and cops, inciting violence, cheering the assassination of policemen is worth the designation.

BLM may not have pulled the trigger, butone of the NBP party did...and they should immediately be branded as such.

I bet Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers - who bombed his own country and killed cops - is celebrating this shooting: "Just like the good ol' days."

Calling for the murder of all whites and cops, inciting violence, cheering the assassination of policemen is worth the designation.

BLM may not have pulled the trigger, butone of the NBP party did...and they should immediately be branded as such.

I bet Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers - who bombed his own country and killed cops - is celebrating this shooting: "Just like the good ol' days."

Fuck the NBP.

Bill Ayers? Jesus Christ.

JesusFacepalm2.png

Bill Ayers was a member of a domestic terrorist group the bombed their own country and killed cops. He was asked if he was sorry, and he replied ge wished he had perpetrated more.

Recently Ayers was spotted at a BLM march. He was asked what hos solution to the problem was. He stated he was not advocating any solutions, just that he was supporting the anarchist anti-societal movement.

At the time Barry was being mentord by Reveren Jeremiah 'God D@mn America' Wright, Obama became 'acquaintances' with Ayers, sat on some boards with him, and even announced his intent to run for President from Ayers' home...but of course, according to Obama they barely knew each other. ....right....

It wasn't? Oh dear. Then who was chanting those words in (I believe) New York city? Maybe it was the Tea Partiers or something?

So, let me explain it to you...no, let's have the founder of BLM tell you what there global activist movement's name means:

"When we say Black Lives Matter, we are talking about the ways in which Black people are deprived of our basic human rights and dignity. It is an acknowledgement of Black poverty and genocide is state violence. It is an acknowledgment that 1 million Black people are locked in cages in this country–one half of all people in prisons or jails–is an act of state violence. It is an acknowledgment that Black women continue to bear the burden of a relentless assault on our children and our families and that assault is an act of state violence."

It does not imply that all other lives do not matter. It's that their focus is targeted specifically for the needs of black people around the world and is not to be muddled with other causes.

There are already "white lives matter" groups. They are the klan and neo-nazis and white nativists who not only focus on white people, but often preach about superiority. If you're white and can't make it in America with a "white lives matter" group to back you up, kill yourself, you failed.

Hmmm. I don't recall the last time I seen any Nazi or KKK group cause this type of violence, disruption on the public streets, closing down roads so people couldn't pass. In fact the last couple times I've seen anything like that years ago, nobody was on their side and everybody shouting them down. They didn't stay very long and left in a few hours.

I guess the difference between you and me is I recognize all these groups as evil, whereas you pick and choose the evil ones. Of course anything left is not evil at all, in spite of the latest TERRORIST attack on our police officers.

But the KKK was not in Dallas, the KKK was not in Baltimore before the riots, the KKK was not in Ferguson. But in all cases, BLM was there.

Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
What does that have to do with Farrakhan asking his followers to murder 10,000 white cops?

You provide a link to that and verify it? And even so, it's not against the law to say anything unless you shout "fire!" in a crowded theater
You tube it. Your true liberal support is showing through. If a white supremacists called for the killing of 10,000 blacks you would want him jailed. Oh and your hatred of cops is noted.

You YouTube it. The righties on here are too lazy to prove themselves correct. Duly noted.
And white supremacists went far beyond calling for killing blacks, they just used to hang them in trees.
Now they have their soldiers, disguised as police, shoot them on the street.
Don't know how to put it on here. I'm sure if you saw it, you would make excuses.

According to the poll in this thread they are now a terrorist organization. I think any reasonable conservative should look at that poll and apologize for everyone who voted "yes".

Correct. I don't know how anybody can label a group as terrorists who chant PIGS IN A BLANKET, FRY THEM LIKE BACON.

So you want the Thought Police to go and arrest them? Most of us got the message about free speech when we were in high school.

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
What does that have to do with Farrakhan asking his followers to murder 10,000 white cops?

You provide a link to that and verify it? And even so, it's not against the law to say anything unless you shout "fire!" in a crowded theater
You tube it. Your true liberal support is showing through. If a white supremacists called for the killing of 10,000 blacks you would want him jailed. Oh and your hatred of cops is noted.

You YouTube it. The righties on here are too lazy to prove themselves correct. Duly noted.
And white supremacists went far beyond calling for killing blacks, they just used to hang them in trees.
Don't know how to put it on here. I'm sure if you saw it, you would make excuses.

Is this what's got you upset? How about this one: Frankly, looks like they've got THEIR pig in a white sheet, doesn't it?

It's America, Bub. If you want to silence people I can give you a whole list of places you can move to.

Is this what's got you upset? How about this one: Frankly, looks like they've got THEIR pig in a white sheet, doesn't it?

It's America, Bub. If you want to silence people I can give you a whole list of places you can move to.

Yeah tell thousands of people they must kill obama and see where you end up.

image.jpeg

Your voting democrat is unimpressive....klansman....

That chant is just silly. Minnesota hasn't had the death penalty since 1911

Can we throw this cowardly blogger from the Gateway Pundit on the list for pointing his gun at unarmed people?

Forum List

Back