Its Time To List Them

Should BLM be listed as a terrorist group?

• Yes

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
No doubt, but he sounded a little unhinged. The woman with her dying boyfriend next her was calmer than the cop was.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

It seemed abnormal to me as well.

I don't think it is abnormal. There have been too many widely publicized killings of blacks for her or any black person to not know that the cell phone is now their best friend if the bullets start flying from a redneck cop's gun. The cops have been kind of slow to learn this though. Especially those two dunderheads who stopped and shot her boyfriend.

If I were black I'd have a gro pro strapped to my head 24/7. When I say abnormal, I simply mean acting in a way that one wouldn't expect. The cop acted abnormally emotional and the woman acted abnormally controlled. It's not a knock on either one of them, just something that I wouldn't expect to see. That's all.

Anyway, I don't know anything about the cop, he might have gone through life without any amount of obvious racism. I believe I remember the woman saying he was Chinese, can he still be a 'red neck'? Hell if I know, I guess that depends on your definition.

I guess if I were a black woman I would just have Sandra Bland running on a loop through my head whenever I saw a cop and maybe that is a way to mentally prepare to do what Diamond Reynolds did.

If I were a black woman and my black boyfriend was just shot 3 or 4 times I'd assume I was next.

Oh,but i do. As far as the kids sister getting stuffed in a squad car, thats what happens when one rushes up on the scene of a shooting. Your post was incredibly stupid. Like "black lives matter" stupid. Jessie Jackson stupid. Its tards like you who hate on cops, cheer their killers on, but are the fastest to call them when a black person steps on yoyr grass.

I think the cleaners called to say that your sheet and pointed hood is ready for pickup.

When you call for the murder of all whites and cops and incite blacks / facilitate the assassination of 5 cops, 12 shot total...your specific freedom of speech can become illegal.

BLM is every bit as much a racist, terrorist hate group, if not more now, than the KKK and the New Black Panthers.

I thought you guys liked 2nd amendment remedies.

They should try at least try learning the First Amendment.

I haven't looked but has anyone listed the crimes committed by BLM? Have they chopped off anybody's head and made a video? Taken credit for a bombing? No? Anyone familiar with the right of assembly ?

No one has disputed BLM's right to assemble. Matter of fact, while some of the BLM people laughed and danced in front of DPD with glee over the shootings, DPD sat and made sure they were safe while they did it. Its your type that want to kill the first amendment along with the second.

I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. I am defending their actions. They cannot be condemned as a terrorist group until they commit a terrorist act.

never said to condemn them. Sure, they are largely morons with to much tome on their hands, sure, they were founded on a lie, but they had nothing to do with the crazy tweaked out racist who did the shooting. BLM is the same kind of crazy as westborough church, but not worthy of the terror watch list.

You don't know who the FBI has on their terror watch list. But next time you leave your holler to go to the post office check the wall for the 10 most wanted

Oh,but i do. As far as the kids sister getting stuffed in a squad car, thats what happens when one rushes up on the scene of a shooting. Your post was incredibly stupid. Like "black lives matter" stupid. Jessie Jackson stupid. Its tards like you who hate on cops, cheer their killers on, but are the fastest to call them when a black person steps on yoyr grass.

I think the cleaners called to say that your sheet and pointed hood is ready for pickup.

Again, comments from the true USMB resident Klan member.

Now that seemed abnormal to me. She was way to calm. I also realize people will react differently to the same event.

I don't think it is abnormal. There have been too many widely publicized killings of blacks for her or any black person to not know that the cell phone is now their best friend if the bullets start flying from a redneck cop's gun. The cops have been kind of slow to learn this though. Especially those two dunderheads who stopped and shot her boyfriend.

If I were black I'd have a gro pro strapped to my head 24/7. When I say abnormal, I simply mean acting in a way that one wouldn't expect. The cop acted abnormally emotional and the woman acted abnormally controlled. It's not a knock on either one of them, just something that I wouldn't expect to see. That's all.

Anyway, I don't know anything about the cop, he might have gone through life without any amount of obvious racism. I believe I remember the woman saying he was Chinese, can he still be a 'red neck'? Hell if I know, I guess that depends on your definition.

I guess if I were a black woman I would just have Sandra Bland running on a loop through my head whenever I saw a cop and maybe that is a way to mentally prepare to do what Diamond Reynolds did.

If I were a black woman and my black boyfriend was just shot 3 or 4 times I'd assume I was next.

Good point, I don't know what I would be doing but I have been harassed by the police too and I'm white. I had a New Jersey cop accuse me of tapping his bumper with my car. When we got out to inspect the damage there was none, and that's when he informed me that we were taking a walk to the ATM. I had to give him $300 cash to leave me alone. I do not trust cops and that is not the only incident I have had with them. I used to travel for 12 years extensively throughout this country and I could tell you stories .... Especially about cops in Texas.

I thought you guys liked 2nd amendment remedies.

They should try at least try learning the First Amendment.

I haven't looked but has anyone listed the crimes committed by BLM? Have they chopped off anybody's head and made a video? Taken credit for a bombing? No? Anyone familiar with the right of assembly ?

No one has disputed BLM's right to assemble. Matter of fact, while some of the BLM people laughed and danced in front of DPD with glee over the shootings, DPD sat and made sure they were safe while they did it. Its your type that want to kill the first amendment along with the second.

I think you have me mixed up with somebody else. I am defending their actions. They cannot be condemned as a terrorist group until they commit a terrorist act.

never said to condemn them. Sure, they are largely morons with to much tome on their hands, sure, they were founded on a lie, but they had nothing to do with the crazy tweaked out racist who did the shooting. BLM is the same kind of crazy as westborough church, but not worthy of the terror watch list.

You don't know who the FBI has on their terror watch list. But next time you leave your holler to go to the post office check the wall for the 10 most wanted

Ya, you racist libs love your lists. Your hero Stallin and Hitler liked them to. Made their purges much more easy.

You really are a waste of pixelated space. I rarely put anyone on ignore and I've been on here for three years but you're going there pal

Good point, I don't know what I would be doing but I have been harassed by the police too and I'm white. I had a New Jersey cop accuse me of tapping his bumper with my car. When we got out to inspect the damage there was none, and that's when he informed me that we were taking a walk to the ATM. I had to give him $300 cash to leave me alone. I do not trust cops and that is not the only incident I have had with them. I used to travel for 12 years extensively throughout this country and I could tell you stories .... Especially about cops in Texas.

Yup, bull shit.

You really are a waste of pixelated space.

Glad to make your list.

These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

Just for education sake........last may it was the 31th anniversary of the MOVE siege in West Philadelphia in 1985, in which Philadelphia police dropped a bomb on a residential neighborhood, leaving 11 dead — including five children .

These people were no threat to anyone. The govt could have pulled back and picked up Koresh later in town. Indteat they rammed armored vehicles into a barn where women and children were...without knowing exactly where anyone was. BRILLIANT!

Just for education sake........last may it was the 31th anniversary of the MOVE siege in West Philadelphia in 1985, in which Philadelphia police dropped a bomb on a residential neighborhood, leaving 11 dead — including five children .

Thank god for NPR.

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
What does that have to do with Farrakhan asking his followers to murder 10,000 white cops?

You really are a waste of pixelated space. I rarely put anyone on ignore and I've been on here for three years but you're going there pal

YAY! i made another racist's ignore list !

Since they haven't done or advocated any terrorist activities, only a racist buffoon would even suggest it.
Ole Louie Farrakhan last year asked his brothers and sisters to kill 10,000 white cops. Is that enough for you?

So... are racists so mentally deficient that they think that each black person represents every other black person? Is that inbreeding or a head injury?
What does that have to do with Farrakhan asking his followers to murder 10,000 white cops?

You provide a link to that and verify it? And even so, it's not against the law to say anything unless you shout "fire!" in a crowded theater

What does farrakhan have to do with BLM? Nothing.

What does farrakhan have to do with BLM? Nothing.
He is agitating the blacks just like blm.

You provide a link to that and verify it? And even so, it's not against the law to say anything unless you shout "fire!" in a crowded theater
You tube it. Your true liberal support is showing through. If a white supremacists called for the killing of 10,000 blacks you would want him jailed. Oh and your hatred of cops is noted.

They handcuffed Freddie Gray, didn't secure him in the back of the wagon and he ended up severing his spine on the ride to the jail. Something isn't right there. Could have been an accident but the city paid $6 million to Gray's family for being in he custody of the Police, does that sound to you like they weren't the cause of his death?

They never strapped anybody in, but it was a policy created just before his death that not all officers knew about.

Another prisoner in the van with him stated Gray was banging his head against the side of the van and screaming all kinds of vile nonsense. He was getting up while the vehicle was moving as well.

Forum List

Back